Yu Weixi: "…………"

    You have cat cakes, right? ?

    Who has experienced this!

    Yu Weixi let go of his hand cursingly.

    Chu Qing quickly stepped forward and held Yu Weixi: "Mr. Huo, he wouldn't do such a thing to me."

    Yu Weixi resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

    You've sold your body, you've already raised this canary, and you still have a stand to say.

    Eh, wait...

    Yu Weixi stared: "Mr. Huo...?"

    Is that Mr. Huo from Chu Qing?

    "Ah...this..." Chu Qing paused, then lowered his head and said, "Yes..."

    Yu Weixi couldn't turn his head.

    "Isn't Mr. Huo the gold master you have always liked?"

    "..."

    Most afraid, the air was quiet again.

    An Yize: "Wow~Oh~"

    Chu Qing panicked and almost cried: "I don't like him, I really don't!"

    Why in the eyes of Yu Weixi, Huo Liao and everyone else seems to have a deep-rooted love for Huo Li, The feeling of rotten sea and stone!

    He, he was really just...

    just what?

    Chu Qing paused for a while, and was somewhat confused.

    And Huo Li just silently put his hands behind his back, clenching his fists to hide his excitement.

    "Uh, eh..." Yu Weixi frowned and looked at Huo Li: "Mr. Huo...?"

    "Mr. Yu, hello, I'm Huo Li." Huo Li calmly introduced himself: "Because I went bankrupt in the United States, Therefore, I am currently being taken care of by Qingbao when I return to China, please give me more advice in the future."

    Yu Weixi: "......"

    Ning is righteous?

    Chu Qing explained and corrected: "Yes... it's funding, not support! Mr. Huo will be my assistant and bodyguard."

    Yu Weixi frowned and confirmed, "Bankrupt...?"

    "Yes, just check it out. Huo Li explained: "I don't have any money, so I need Qingbao's financial support."

    Yu Weixi: "..."

    Indeed, bankruptcy is subject to the law, and it cannot be deceived.

    It 's just...

    Yu Weixi just felt it was subtle.

    What's the matter.

    Looking at Huo Li's rather pitiful appearance, Yu Weixi didn't know whether to believe this person or not.

    "Xixi..." Chu Qing grabbed Yu Weixi and said, "Don't talk about Mr. Huo, you are here..."

    "Didn't you send me a notice that there is a singing session?" Yu Weixi seemed to take it for granted. It made Chu Qing a little embarrassed.

    "Oh...oh."

    Then An Yize didn't bother and went back to his room, while Yu Weixi took Chu Qing to the living room to sit down, ready to go directly to the theme.