Chu Qing suddenly wanted to take a shower, splashed his body with cold water, and then ate something delicious.

    Huo Li noticed that Chu Qing was in a lot of energy, and squatted down with a smile: "I didn't lie to you?"

    "Well..."

    "Come on, get up." Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up and sat on the bench in the pavilion. Squeezing Chu Qing's cheek, he said, "There is a food stall nearby. I'll buy you some water and snacks. You wait for me here."

    "Okay." Chu Qing nodded obediently.

    The food stall was a short distance away. After Huo Li left, the surroundings were quiet. Chu Qing sat and waited while holding his knees.

    Chu Qing glanced at the trees in front of him, and then at the ants under his feet, feeling a little fresh.

    He rarely has such a spirit, and he doesn't need to worry about whether he will suddenly lose control, nor does he feel that he is dragging a heavy body and doing something terrible.

    Chu Qing didn't know how long this situation would last, but he was still very happy.

    Chu Qing was in a daze, and suddenly only felt that something moved around him.

    From the corner of his eyes, he saw that the briefcase that Huo Li had placed beside him seemed to have moved.

    Chu Qing was startled, turned his head suddenly, and saw a... monkey was holding Huo Li's bag.

    "...!"

    It's not surprising that there are monkeys in the deep mountains and old forests, but the monkey actually ran to Chu Qing's side to steal the bag, thinking that it was because Huo Li's briefcase contained snacks and candies for Chu Qing.

    "It's back...!" Chu Qing hurriedly leaned over to grab it back.

    However, the monkey was very clever and quickly jumped up the tree and ran away.

    ...with Huo Li's briefcase in hand, he ran away with the money.

    "...!!"

    Chu Qing had no choice but to get up and chase after him, forced to break through the extreme sports again.

    The monkey was running on the tree, and Chu Qing tried hard to chase under the tree. He had to run forward while paying attention to where the little things on the tree went.

    "Come back...!"

    Chu Qing was anxious and tired, stumbling after him with his head held high.

    Whoops—

    it was so hard to catch up, but Chu Qing only felt that his feet were empty, and then he fell down.

    Chu Qing didn't pay attention because he kept his head up. In fact, he had already chased a very steep hillside, so he rolled down directly.

    "Hmm..."

    After Chu Qing landed, she was still a little stunned.

    Fortunately, there was nothing but grass on the hillside, so Chu Qing only had some pain in his knees and elbows, but he was not injured.

    Chu Qing raised his head blankly, the monkey had no idea where he had gone, and himself...

    Chu Qing stared.

    There is a river under the hillside. He is sitting by the river at the moment. If he rolls harder, he will fall into the river, but that's not the point, the point is... the hillside is really steep, and he can't climb it.