"Well..." Chu Qing squeezed his hand and said stubbornly: "I... I know, I know how to talk to others."

    Huo Li calmly held Chu Qing's hand, clicked until he stopped, and asked, "Let me teach you how to dance?"

    Chu Qing: " ...now?"

    "Do you need it?"

    Chu Qing shook the pen holder gently.

    he needs.

    Music he was already familiar with, it was part of his body, but dancing was a new challenge.

    It's just...

    Chu Qing blushed and said, "No need."

    Chu Qing's expression couldn't deceive anyone, Huo Li smiled, stood up in front of Chu Qing, bent down slightly and stretched out his hand towards Chu Qing: "Young handsome gentleman, can you dance with me?"

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    Under the moonlight, the tall man bent down and invited him.

    "Sir?"

    Chu Qing smiled, got up and held the hand back.

    The dark cloud quietly left the moon, reluctant to cover its light. In the jungle, the two danced on the lawn.

    The cool evening breeze brushed the hair on Chu Qing's cheeks, Huo Li paused, stretched out his hand and gently twisted it, hooking it behind Chu Qing's ear.

    "Mr. Huo...?" Chu Qing tightened Huo Li's hand slightly.

    Huo Li smiled and whispered: "You are so beautiful."

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    "I heard from psychologists that if you look at a person for a long time, you will like him." The two made a circle to the music. Social dancing is not difficult, and Chu Qing is already familiar with it now, so she won't be able to keep up with the tempo.

    Chu Qing paused and said, "I'm not good-looking."

    "You are very, very good-looking." Huo Li clasped Chu Qing's fingers with one hand, held Chu Qing's waist with the other, and lowered his head to make a mark on Chu Qing's forehead. a kiss.

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    Huo Liwen said, "Don't run away, can you?" The

    park was a little quiet.

    After a while, Chu Qing turned around and picked up the guitar, carrying Huo Li on his back and said, "Thank you."

    ...

    The next day was the day of the final sprint, and the players were even more nervous. The practice room has never been vacant, and there is still a sound in the middle of the night.

    Chu Qing didn't feel much pressure at all, so he simply guided An Yize and Wang Shiwei, a new friend brought by An Yize.

    It is rare for Chu Qing to take the initiative to teach people. Both of them are very happy, and they are also very serious about following Chu Qing's learning. The song has changed a lot, and the bottleneck is crossed.

    After another day, the official game finally ushered in.

    The competition stage was set outdoors, and the program team set up a stage in the open space. The stage was surrounded by trees on all sides. There were fallen leaves and twigs on the wooden stage, which was very poetic.