Yuan Xiaoge originally left the show after dinner the next night, but the team and the show team discussed to prepare a car for her to leave early the next day and did not participate in the recording.

    At the same time, Fanxing Company saw that the time was up, and asked the program team to release the full video of Chu Qing and Yuan Xiaoge's dispute. Only then did everyone know that it was Yuan Xiaoge who provoked Chu Qing's bodyguard in advance. Because of this, Chu Qing gained a wave of fans.

    XXX: I always thought that Chu Qing was an indecisive bitch, so he can be so handsome? For the sake of the little bodyguard, he became fierce, and Chongguan was angry with Lanyan!

    XXX: Upstairs, little... bodyguard? I think Mr. Chu is obviously a fierce milkman, and the appearance of woo woo trying to protect the big bodyguard is really stupid and cute! ! Mom will protect your Qingqing! ! I always like Qingqing! [Super loud

    XXX: I can do this cp! I really can! Please Mrs. Kangkang, I will let

    Chu Qing fans set off firecrackers to celebrate, just like Chinese New Year. After all, the onlookers performed an evil feedback on the opposite side.

    XXX: Really, it’s good to meet you in the future when you stay in the front line. Be kind. If Yuan Xiaoge hadn’t insisted on getting entangled with Teacher Chu, he wouldn’t have backlashed so badly. Tsk tsk

    XXX: Wow, is it really a good reincarnation? Yuan Xiaoge's fans used to scold Mr. Chu for being shameless for climbing the bed, but now... irritating, all the things her fans said in the past have now become weapons used by the outside world to deal with Yuan Xiaoge

    ... The

    Internet is very lively, Chu Qing doesn't do anything You know, at the moment he is swinging his body hard to learn to dance to the video on his phone.

    It was late at night, and there was only soft music coming from the phone in the empty practice room.

    "Qingbao?" After Huo Li pushed the door with a kettle and a late-night snack, he saw Chu Qing sitting on the ground in an unnatural posture.

    "Ah... dizzy." Chu Qing frowned and said, "I'm practicing the waltz."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li: "You made yourself dizzy by spinning in circles?"

    "..."

    Huo Li stepped forward, unable to laugh or cry. He pulled Chu Qing up and said, "Come, eat something, and I'll teach you later."

    "...??" Chu Qing looked surprised.

    "..." Huo Li said helplessly, "Did you misunderstand me?"

    Chu Qing understood after thinking about it.

    Also, although Huo Li is a gangster in the United States, he is still an upper-class person, and he also has a superficial schedule, and it is even more impossible to fight and kill like the TV series every day.

    "Thank you..." Chu Qing paused and said, "It won't be troublesome, will you...?" The

    dance teacher can only come tomorrow, and can only teach during the day. It would be great if Huo Li could teach, but... ...

    Chu Qing said with red ears: "I...otherwise I'll practice by myself..."

    "Shh."

    Huo Li handed Chu Qing a plate of snacks, "Eat first, then I'll teach you after a while. "