Chu Qing's key word was "wait", An Yize's was "forget", but Jiao Changxu happened to be the same as Chu Qing.

    That is to say, then Chu Qing and Jiao Changxu's creations must be based on the theme of "waiting".

    At the same time, because of Li Tian's withdrawal from the competition, the twelve players became eleven, and the straight male player Wang Shiwei became the son of heaven. He drew the only non-overlapping keyword and was laughed at by the barrage. To be honest, it has a relationship with Li Tian.

    "Mr. Chu, we can discuss it together later." Also happy was Jiao Changxu, who felt that he was the chosen son at the moment.

    "Oh..." After the

    lottery and recording ended, Jiao Changxu couldn't wait to ask Chu Qing, "Is Mr. Chu going back to sleep now? Are you free tomorrow and then?"

    Chu Qing subconsciously refused: "No."

    "..." The

    refusal was too direct and blunt, without any euphemism, Jiao Changxu was shocked and didn't know how to answer for a while.

    After a pause, Chu Qing said, "I'm sorry..."

    "Ah, it's okay..." Jiao Changxu laughed dryly.

    "I'll see if there's time tomorrow?"

    "Ah."

    After Jiao Changxu left, Chu Qing turned his head and breathed a sigh of relief, and went to the music room.

    There are also several practice rooms in the homestay, which are generally not used after nightfall. Chu Qing likes to stay in it until everyone in the same room is asleep. Sometimes, Chu Qing also prefers to simply sleep on the sofa in the practice room.

    After opening the door of the practice room and walking in, Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief and slowly slid down the door as if he had finally returned to a safe place, sitting in front of the door a little tired.

    He got up too early this morning, but no matter how tired he was, he couldn't sleep. He was just drowsy in his head, which was not a good feeling.

    Chu Qing looked at his hands, ten fingers and palms were tightly wrapped by bandages, and there was absolutely no chance for him to pick them up.

    "Click."

    The door that Chu Qing was leaning against suddenly opened, and Huo Li came to him.

    Chu Qing suddenly lost his support and fell back on Huo Li's lap.

    Huo Li stretched out his hand and rubbed Chu Qing's hair with a smile: "Fool, why are you sitting in front of the door?"

    Chu Qing was stunned, then straightened up and tried to get up, but she didn't have the strength.

    Huo Li frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

    Huo Li squatted down, but found that the corners of Chu Qing's eyes were red, like a rabbit.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li gently held Chu Qing's hand: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

    "Back pain." Chu Qing sniffed and said, "It's uncomfortable."

    "Come on, get up first." Huo Li carefully wrapped his arms around Chu Qing's waist, making sure he didn't touch the painful spot, and gently picked him up and placed him on the sofa.

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing's wet eyes and said distressedly, "It hurts?"

    Chu Qing shook his head.