Ordinary contestants will praise a few words, but Chu Qing's words are usually perfunctory. A few words that everyone knows.

    Then, Chu Qing replied again in the same tone of voice: "No evaluation."

    "...?" The

    air condensed again.

    Chu Qing smiled and said, "I can't comment on the songs I wrote."

    ...

    In the live broadcast room, the one who was scolding Chu Qing for being arrogant and arrogant immediately became quiet.

    "Chu, Teacher Chu is joking..." Li Tian panicked and said with a dry smile: "It's my song..."

    Chu Qing paused, then said, "Why did the prelude suddenly change to A minor?"

    Li Tian was taken aback.

    What?

    "I, I don't understand music theory... I just write..."

    Chu Qing frowned, not reminding him that the reason he was asking might be understood by laymen, but turned to plain questions.

    Chu Qing spoke again: "Why did you delete the first chorus?"

    Li Tian searched his memory, and tried his best to find a more suitable one: "Because, because it's easier to delete..."

    Chu Qing frowned and said, "Original The first chorus of the song was not deleted, but the second stanza was deleted because you couldn't sing it with the connected bridge." The

    audience was silent, and Li Tian's face instantly turned pale.

    "I, I forgot..."

    "Why does the second stanza have to be upgraded?"

    "The second stanza..." Li Tian opened his mouth, his hands shaking a little.

    Chu Qing... what kind of medicine did you take? !

    Chu Qing sighed, shook his head and said, "You didn't even understand it."

    "The original song "Dancing With You" is a disco song from the last century, and it has a strong rhythm, so I simply added it in the middle. A famous piano piece "Barron Dance", Barron Dance..."

    Chu Qing began to talk eloquently.

    In fact, Chu Qing never thought of doing this.

    But Li Tian deceived people too much.

    First, Li Tian was offended by depression. Second, Li Tian offended the music.

    For Chu Qing, music is his bottom line. Disrespecting the music, and even directly denying his contribution after the performance, not counting the slightest bit, making Chu Qing feel that the musical ideas he gave to the other party, a precious gift, was wasted. Music and creation have never been something that Li Tian can present at will for the sake of being popular and cope with the stage, and then define it at will.

    Chu Qing has always been critical and respectful of his own works, and believes that music is a sacred existence.

    But Li Tian's attitude made Chu Qing feel sick to his stomach.

    In front of the camera, Chu Qing's face was a bit chilly.

    Li Tian's face was pale, he held the microphone and looked at Chu Qing for unknown reasons, his eyes immediately turned red.