Chu Qing looked at Li Tian suspiciously.

    "Actually, I just hope to get your teaching... I especially like and admire you, Teacher Chu. But sometimes I can't control my emotions..."

    Li Tian lowered his head and whispered, "Mr. Chu I'm suffering from depression, and I feel so sad to be participating in this show."

    Chu Qing frowned slightly.

    Really……?

    Li Tian's small movements these days are because of depression?

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Chu, but I don't have anyone else to say. Brother Xu is a good guy, but it's more complicated for us to get along as a group."

    "Ah..." Chu Qing pondered.

    "I've changed my songs these days, and I've become more depressed..." Li Tian pursed his lips and said with a red nose, "And I don't think everyone likes me."

    "No...?" Chu Qing scratched her cheek and said, "Everyone gets along well with you."

    "Really...that's why I think too much? I, I always think things are bad...I'm sorry. Teacher Chu, can you? Can you teach me? Can I create with you?"

    Chu Qing frowned and said, "...Okay?"

    Chu Qing thought, the opposite was a depressed patient like him, so it would be alright to instruct him a few words.

    "Thank you, Teacher Chu...!" Li Tian held Chu Qing's hand tightly and said with gratitude, "Thank you so much!"

    "...No thanks." Chu Qing pulled his hand back without a trace.

    In the following afternoon, Li Tian came to the room to find Chu Qing. Chu Qing gave Li Tian a guide. With one word, he woke up the dreamer, and immediately changed his original song that had been ordinary and a little weird to him. I don't know how much higher.

    Chu Qing is not worried about his progress, he has already found the feeling. For Chu Qing, it felt like all problems were solved easily.

    But the barrage is very lively now.

    XXX: woc? ? After fighting for a few days, so the winner is Li Tian? ? Yo, the charm of the head of Xu Ge is useless.

    XXX: Chu Qing actually chose Li Tian! He actually works with people? Tianqing is awesome, Tianqing CP's victory!

    XXX: 3p cp looking at you with a smile.

    XXX: Tsk tsk, Chu Qing is awesome, as expected of a sell-ass, a little bitch who plays tricks on people's hearts.

    XXX: Upstairs, the lawyer's letter and the ban warning [dog head] Chu Qing has signed Fanxing now, and the backers are stable.

    In the current situation, everyone has acquiesced that Li Tian and Jiao Changxu are sticking to Chu Qing, which undoubtedly puts Chu Qing at the highest advantage.

    And if there are excessively slanderous remarks against Chu Qing or yellow rumors, Fan Xing will also take action and immediately kill them.

    It was the first time that Chu Qing felt the protection of the company.

    ...

    After guiding Li Tian, ​​it was already nighttime. Li Tian said that he wanted to reciprocate and see how Chu Qing practiced. Chu Qing declined, saying that he wanted to rest.

    Li Tian had been relying on someone for a day anyway, and had no position to stay, so he left first.

    "Our teacher Chu is really charming and a good teacher." Now that the filming has ended for a long time, Huo Li leaned against the door frame and raised his eyebrows: "The spring silkworm is dead, and the wax torch turns to ashes and tears begin to dry."