"...No perfunctory!" Chu Qing finally couldn't help it, and blushed: "I didn't perfunctory."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "I, I made a song very seriously." After Chu Qing finished speaking, he pushed Huo Li and said, "Mr. Huo, get up first."

    Is it too weird for them to maintain such a posture?

    Holly didn't answer.

    He was looking at the person under him, blushing and saying that he was not perfunctory.

    He was serious about writing songs, songs for him.

    Blessing his song seems to have exhausted all the tenderness in the world.

    The song sung by everyone, the gentle melody, is his confession.

    Huo Li breathed slightly.

    "Qingbao..."

    Huo Li lowered his head and wanted to kiss Chu Qing.

    "Mr. Huo!"

    When the overlord hit the bow, the bow burst out, explaining that a bow would be better to bend than bend.

    Maybe Chu Qing was too nervous and couldn't control his strength, and kicked President Huo Da to the ground in one fell swoop.

    Originally, he just wanted to push people away, but Huo Li was unable to defend himself and did not do anything to support him, so he fell off the stone bench after being pushed by Chu Qing and sat down on the grass.

    "..." The

    world was quiet.

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    moment.

    "Yes, I'm sorry...!" Chu Qing looked at Huo Li, who was sitting on the grass with an expressionless face, as if he was thinking about some philosophy of life. His face turned pale, and he jumped off the stone stool and stretched out his hand: "I'm sorry. , I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, get up!"

    ...

    The world is still so quiet.

    It was so quiet that Chu Qing felt flustered.

    "Mr. Huo...you, get up first."

    "I can't afford it." After a while, Huo Li uttered these two words.

    "...?"

    "I can't afford it." Huo Li snorted coldly and sat down directly on the grass with his legs crossed.

    "...???"

    Chu Qing stared at Huo Li.

    What's going on here?

    Huo Li, like an old man who touched porcelain, just sat there and said stubbornly: "I can't afford it."

    "...I'm sorry." Chu Qing died of guilt.

    "No need to apologize. I understand, you hate me." Huo Li hugged his chest and said, "You won the first place and became famous, you have a better choice."

    Well, back to the original topic.

    Chu Qing stood bewildered in front of Huo Li and looked at him apprehensively.

    ...why not be nervous.

    A tall wolf dog just sits on the ground with a black face, can you not be uneasy!