A man who has nothing is not afraid of anything.

    So three days later, "Dream Sings Out" officially announced the new players.

    @XX Satellite TV Dream Sings: Introduce our twelfth and last guest. He is a creative genius with three piano songs and a love song that became popular half the world. You may not have heard of him, but you must have heard his songs. Others are voices kissed by angels, but he has the title of "angel himself" - @chuqing_Teal, I look forward to your bringing us more good originals.

    The comments below are horrific.

    XXX: Act like a spoiled brat in bed, I have all the resources. Faregons is not enough, variety shows come together.

    XXX: Let us congratulate Chu Qing in advance for winning the first place! Really, if he doesn't go to the end and take the first place, I won't believe in the power of money, don't let me down.

    XXX: Ugly and short little girl, I want to vomit when I see him, who puts on a stinky face every day, who is disgusting to be dead?

    Guan Bo pretended to be invisible, and Chu Qing was also preparing for the piano practice at home, and was not affected by the blood and blood on the Internet at all.

    Three days later, the players officially went to record.

    Chu Qing took the special car of the program team to the TV station where they were filming. Looking out of the car window, he saw a large group of fans waiting at the entrance of the TV station holding banners and aids.

    "That should be a fan of Jiao Changxu." Huo Li did his homework conscientiously, flipping through the information and said in a flat tone: "This time, there is a top-notch in the list of contestants, this year's most popular male group lead singer, named Jiao Changxu. Singing is not as good as a professional singer, but he is good in men's groups and new idols, his creative ability is good, and most importantly, his popularity is high."

    Chu Qing nodded.

    "There's another guy named Li Tian, ​​who is in the same group as Jiao Changxu, but he's more popular and not very strong."

    "Oh..."

    Chu Qing never thought that Huo Li would really take up the job of a star assistant. , a little subtle for a while.

    "What?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "No... I just didn't expect you to check the information."

    "Oh, I'm also very good at driving and bodyguards." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "I promise to do my best.

    " That's right, the group of fans that Jiao Changxu got out of the car were all boiling and screaming.

    Li Tian and Jiao Changxu got out of the same car. The two handsome boys smiled and waved hello to the enthusiastic fans beside them.

    Chu Qing looked at the two of them from the back, thinking that this is a platoon... Wherever the traffic goes, a large group of people is crowded.

    "Let's go."

    Chu Qing got out of the car, and the group of fans immediately quieted down.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward.

    Chu Qing could clearly feel the unwelcome and resistance of the fans, but Chu Qing didn't care, just lowered his head and walked down the red carpet leading to the TV station gate in the company of Huo Li.

    "Tsk..."

    Not knowing who started it, Chu Qing heard scolding and boos from several people.