Holly took a deep breath.

    What he was doing in the United States was an underground business. The company was on the surface of the black market, licking blood, and he was used to being alone all his life. Then... in this life, he will not only find out who killed him in the previous life, but also decide to wash his hands in a golden basin. The most important thing is... ——This

    time, he will firmly grasp Chu Qing.

    He will protect the only person he loves in his life.

    The car drove forward smoothly, Huo Li thought about it, but temporarily changed his mind.

    He could ask the assistant to help with the luggage, but now that he remembered, he had more important things to do.

    Huo Liao...

    Huo Li's eyes narrowed slightly.

    He was so courageous, he persecuted Chu Qing in his last life and colluded with outsiders to assassinate him.

    Last night, he even attacked Chu Qing...

    Speaking of which, after he was reborn, he rushed back from the United States in a hurry, and then met Chu Qing directly.

    Huo Li called the assistant again.

    "Check it out for me, where is Huo Liao now?

    "

    On the other end, Chu Qing was wearing clothes, and after Liushen Wuzhu went downstairs, he was stopped by a waiter.

    The waiter said with a smile: "Hello sir, your room opening fee has not been paid yet."

    Chu Qing: "..." The

    waiter then politely said: "The gentleman said before that you will pay."

    "..."

    Chu Qing pulled the collar to cover the strawberry print on his neck, and resigned to the counter to pay. This high-end hotel was more expensive than half a month's rent for his small apartment.

    That person last night...should be more expensive than this room.

    Ah...

    ......

    Chu Qing now has a real feeling.

    He... he put his patron, Mr. Huo, who he always respected and regarded as a senior... to sleep.

    Chu Qingsheng has no love.

    Moreover, Mr. Huo also said that he would take care of him in the future. The dead camel was bigger than a horse. Chu Qing was extremely puzzled. Does Mr. Huo really need his support?

    ……wrong.

    Just about fifty bucks in the morning.

    "..." To

    be honest, Chu Qing didn't hate Huo Li. On the contrary, Chu Qing is an orphan, and Huo Li is the only one who has been kind to him in his long years, and also his only elder. Chu Qing quietly regarded Huo Li as an elder, a sustenance and a role model in his heart.