After getting the answer he wanted, Chu Qing pushed Huo Liao's hand away and turned to open the door.

    Huo Liao's face was a little grim, and he reached out to grab someone.

    Chu Qing stepped back a few steps to hide, stepped on Huo Liao's foot, and took the opportunity to escape.

    "...Damn it. Dog thing." Huo Liao leaned against the wall and cursed while clutching at his feet.

    Huo Liao was so angry that he punched the door, and the movement successfully attracted the bodyguards beside him.

    "Hey! Come here." Huo Liaochao's bodyguard hooked his fingers and said in a low voice, "Help me do one thing."

    Hehe, isn't Chu Qing arrogant, then he...

    ...

    After Chu Qing went downstairs , was dragged and drank a few glasses of wine, and then got a little dizzy, so he planned to take a taxi and leave.

    He is now such an 18th line of the whole network black, naturally there will be no assistants, drivers, etc., and he can't drive when he is drunk.

    "Hmm..."

    Chu Qing frowned slightly.

    The feeling on my body is getting more and more wrong, it doesn't seem like I'm just drunk.

    Chu Qing shook his head and saw Huo Liao's bodyguard walking towards him not far away. Thinking of the inexplicable toast before, and the strangeness of his body, Chu Qing's heart was cold, and he quickly turned around and ran away.

    Huo Liao, this bastard...!

    The effect of the medicine on his body began to attack, Chu Qing felt a little weak in his limbs, and there were some unspeakable bad feelings.

    Chu Qing had to hold on to his consciousness and ran out to the nearest gate with all his strength.

    The bodyguard behind him also stepped up.

    Chu Qing stumbled out and found that it was the back door of the hotel. There was an asphalt road for cars to get off, and there were lawns all around.

    There is nowhere to hide.

    The footsteps behind him became more and more obvious, Chu Qing was a little scared and anxious, ran forward aimlessly, stretched out his hand and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, intending to call the police.

    ... He really doesn't want to live up to the rumors about Huo Liao's affair with Huo Liao.

    "Bang!"

    But he bumped into someone's arms head-on.

    Before Chu Qing could react, the man stretched out his arms and wrapped it around him.

    Chu Qing's eyes were dark, thinking it was the man's suit, the man was tall, and there was a faint scent of perfume on his body, which was a very restrained and calm fragrance.