Chapter Three: Protective Dad

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Good job!" Ana tells Tony with a bright smile as Peggy scoffs rolling her eyes.

"You would think that a woman would support another but no instead she didn't. Digesting," Peggy says shaking her head.

"Does she want to take over the company?" Howard asks his son but Tony just looks at him with a glare not saying anything as Pepper answers for him.

"Lydia loves the business. She is the mastermind of so many things and she knows how to manipulate and get people on her side making others seems crazy," Pepper says proud of the little girl she saw as her own.

"She is a CEO through and through but she has a good heart," Rhodey says thinking of his goddaughter. 

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony arrives home and the first thing he does is head toward his daughter's room. Walking into his daughter's bedroom he sees her asleep cuddling her stuffed bunny making Tony walk towards her.

"Oh I love her room," Maria says as Pepper and Rhodey share a look before laughing as Tony sighs

"It should be. Tony spent four months designing it and having it decorated he had to have it perfect," Rhodey says laughing.

"But Lydia hardly sleeps in there though. She loved sleeping with Tony. She's cuddly and the only way to get her asleep is by listening to AC/DC or Tony," Pepper says laughing as Tony shrugs.

He loved his cuddly bunny. She was attached him to the hip most of the time even as she got harder Lydia was always with him.

Tony squats down and kisses Lydia softly on the forehead as he runs his hand through her hair as the door behind him opens.

"Life is going to be difficult for her isn't it," Tony states as Pepper sighs walking towards the two.

"She's not only the heir of a multinational industrial company and the largest tech conglomerate in the world. But she's a girl. She's a female and will forever be judged for that," Tony says sadly as he looks at his daughter.

"She deserves more. You know my worst fear is she will find someone like me. I never want her to ever be with someone even remotely similar to me. She deserves better," Tony says looking at Lydia who leans into his hand.

"You are not the same man you used to be Tony. You changed. You have become someone worthy enough to have a daughter. You are not the same man you were," Pepper tells Tony who nods.

"She's right Tony. I truly thought you were going to drive yourself into an early grave but the moment you held Lydia. Everything changed. You changed. You became better and continue to be better," Rhodey tells Tony who smiles at him nodding.