Chuckling I sat at the edge of the bed, lifting my hand I brushed some of her hair out of her face. Tilting my head down I pressed a soft kiss on her nose. She stirred as her nose scrunched up adorably before her eyelids fluttered open revealing bright blue-green eyes.

She flashed me a sleepy grin. "Hey," she whispered groggily.

"Hey, baby," a soft smile formed on my lips as I glided my fingers up and down her arm feeling her skin pebble under my touch. "I have practice so I have to leave in a little while," I told her.

"Ohh," she replied sitting up. "I leave with you."

I shook my head. "You don't have to Gen, you could stay if you want, get some more sleep it's still pretty early," I stated.

"Nah, I'll go home I have some stuff I have to do anyway," she countered.

I nodded. "Well make sure you are free tonight because you'll be busy," I grinned.

She grinned back. "Oh, doing what?" she questioned.

"I'm taking you out on a date," I responded linking my fingers with hers as I pulled her forward intending to kiss her.

She pressed her hand against my lips blocking my advance as she shook her head. "You can't I have morning breath," she murmured turning away from me.

I removed her hand from my mouth laughing at her ridiculousness and I leaned forward again. "I don't care," I whispered but she thwarted my lips again as she rolled out of bed evading my hands as I attempted to grab her around the waist.

But instead of landing on her feet, she unbalanced and tumbled to the floor landing on her ass with a yelp.

I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing while Gen stared up at me with wide eyes before she burst out laughing and I joined her.

"That's what you get," I said between my laughter stretching my hand out to help her up. Rolling her eyes she placed her small hand in mine and I helped her to her feet. Instead of dropping her hand I pulled her between my open legs and placed my hands on her slim waist.

My hands slid down her waist and over her hips until they landed on her ass. Gently I massaged her cheeks over the material of her shorts. "Does that feel better baby?" I asked huskily, she nodded as her teeth bit into her plush bottom lip.

Her breath hitched when my fingers found their way under her shorts onto her bare flesh. My eyes dropped to her chest where her hard nipples were poking through her top.

Without warning, I yanked her down on top of me, causing both of us to tumble onto the bed eliciting a surprised squeak from Gen. Before she could protest I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled her lips down at mine. She gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

Gen moaned, her finger knotting in damp hair as she kissed me back. 

I broke the kiss and peered into her hooded eyes. "See that wasn't so bad," I teased.

"Shut up," Gen grumbled before pressing her lips back on mine and I smiled.

Genesis

I closed the front door behind me, smiling. I had a huge goofy smile plastered on my face since I left Brooks's house.

My head snapped up at the sound of footsteps approaching, I watched as Mia emerged from the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

"I was just about to call you, I came home and didn't see you ca...," her words trailed off as her eyes moved over my body which was clad in the same shorts and cropped tank top I was wearing last night.