Chapter One:

[This story is very old and contains grammar errors. So, if you will, please don't comment on my mistakes. Thank you & Enjoy!]

Grinning, I jerk the steering wheel around as I floor the gas. Scott, Isaac, Liam, Kira and Melia yell from the bed of the truck while Lydia screams in fear from beside me. I start doing donuts in a huge mud puddle, and soon there's no one in the bed. I laugh as I stop the truck and step out into the mud. "That was awesome!" Isaac yells, all of them are scattered around the muddy field.

"I can't believe Derek let us borrow his truck to do this." Kira says and I laugh again.

"Is that what you told her?" I ask Melia and she nods.

"What?" Kira asks and I roll my eyes.

"I hot wired it."

"You stole it?!"

"We are bringing it back." I chuckle as I pull the tail gate down and sit on it. "So what are we doing now?" I ask, but soon I get the answer when Scott throws mud at me. It hits my chest and I laugh as I scoop some up and throw it at Isaac.

"Mud fight!" Melia screams and as if on cue we all start throwing mud. Lydia takes cover inside the truck as we all chuck mud at one another. After about ten minutes we all sit in the back of the truck, eating sandwiches.

"What time is it?" I ask as I look at the rising sun.

"Seven o'clock." Scott answers and I nod. Seven o'clock!

"We have a pack meeting in an hour!" I yell as I shove the rest of my food into my mouth. "Close the tailgate." I tell Isaac and he nods. I slip into the drivers seat and Lydia slips into the passenger seat. I start the truck and head for the house.
...
I pull up to the old Hale house and step out of the truck. Derek had rebuilt his childhood home for the pack about a month ago, and we all moved in. As I close the trucks door someone slams my up against it. "You stole my truck!" Derek yells and I smile.

"I brought it back." I say.

"You still stole it." He mumbles as he walks away. I fix my jacket and huff, while following Derek inside. I walk up to my room and go straight to my bathroom. I take off my muddy clothes and start the shower. I step into the scolding hot water and scrub my face. Why does he care if we stole it? It's back and in good shape, okay it's filthy...but not wrecked! If it was wrecked he probably would've gone psycho alpha on me, like his uncle Peter. I laugh at that thought. After another five minutes I turn off the water and step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk back into my room and over to my dresser. I put on some black boxer briefs, blue jeans and a black shirt with my converse. I run the towel through my hair before walking out of my room and down to the kitchen. My room is the attic, second largest room of the house. Derek had the biggest, duh. Since I'm the only human I got the soundproof room. I walk into the kitchen and smile at the pack.

"When's the pack meeting?" I ask as I start the coffee pot.

"Now." Derek says as he walks in. "This just got sent to me by your dad." Derek says as he hands me eight crime scene photos. The pack gathers round the kitchen island as I lay the pictures out.

"What is it?" Scott asks and I look up at Derek.

"Is this for real?" I ask him and he nods. I take a step back and take a deep breath as I run my fingers through my hair.

"What is it?" Isaac asks, repeating Scott's question.

"It's a declaration of war." I whisper as I stare at the symbol made of blood. The pack goes silent as we stare at the photos.

"By who?" Liam asks.

"Hunters." Peter says as he walks in.

**********
Authors Note: Vote; Comment; Share; Follow! The Photo Is Of Stiles' Bedroom. Lots Of Love & Crap.