Part 3

Jungkook had promised to call the recovery for me at dawn (I would call him by his name since he had insisted me upon calling him that). As I lied down, I realized how terribly tired I was. So, I closed my eyes.

"How old is he?" I thought before falling into a deep sleep. He never mentioned his age.

In my dream, I was in a complete different world. There was darkness all around me. The warm room started to get cold as I felt someone coming near. The stranger climbed my bed and lied beside me, his hands slowly reaching to catch both of mine. Suddenly he was on top of me.

"You're blessed." He softly whispered on my ear. I could feel his breath going down slowly towards my neck. His lips touched my skin. I felt a sharp pain throughout my whole body.

Then, everything changed. I couldn't feel the reality anymore. Nothing felt solid. It was as if I was floating through the air. I could see all the colors at once. But then again, there were no colors at all. It felt like every color, matter and surrounding had merged into one. It was a terrific feeling, but a pleasant one too.

"Who are you?" I wanted to ask. But I felt like I already knew the answer. I didn't want to acknowledge it right away. Because then, I had to come back to the reality; which I didn't want just then.

I couldn't tell how long the strange feeling lasted. Slowly my surrounding started to get clearer. Half consciously, I could make out a man's silhouette raising from my bed. He walked towards the door.

I tried to call out his name. But it seemed like I couldn't move my muscles. He glanced back at me one last time before making his exit through the door.

 He glanced back at me one last time before making his exit through the door