Part 1

"Oh shit!" I swore as an animal passed by in front of my car and I had to break really hard.

It was past midnight and raining heavily. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to reach the destination of my work till dawn. I still had a long way to go.

I tried to start the car again. But it wasn't responding anymore.

"No, no, please," I pleaded to my car, "this is not the right place. For God's sake..." I kept muttering.

I had to give up trying after a few attempts. The car was a second hand one and it didn't function properly. I tried calling for the recovery. But there was no phone signal either.

Being hopeless, I got down from the car and got drenched immediately.

"Yeah, no, SHIT!" I swore in exasperation. I was cursing myself for agreeing to go into this remote area in the first place. I desperately wished for a miracle.

I looked around me. It felt like the road was in the middle of nowhere. All around me, I could see only wilderness. But there was a faint glow of light ahead of me. Without any further ado, I started to walk towards it.

What I found was astonishing and terrifying at the same time. There was a huge mansion. The front gate was wide open as if it was already aware of my intrusion and was welcoming me all the same.

I went inside the boundary, and knocked on the door. Even through the heavy rain, the sound of someone pushing open the door from within was heard clearly. I took a step backward as I look at the person in front of me.

 I took a step backward as I look at the person in front of me