Part 2

There stood a man in dark clothes. I couldn't see his face properly due to the lack of light.

"Welcome!" He announced without any sign of hesitation, his voice sharp yet not cold.

I tried to explain what had happened in a few sentences before he said, "Perhaps it would be better if you come inside first. I can see you're wet."

I nodded my thanks and went inside despite having some doubts within myself.

He led me through a dark corridor into what looked like a very fancy living room to me. The fire was lit on the fireplace and I was grateful for the warmth.

"If you don't mind waiting here for a moment, love, I have to take care of something." Then, the man was gone.

I found everything really weird. I mean, who talked like that nowadays. His accent and the choices of words were really out of the ordinary.

I noticed that the whole room looked really dark despite being lit up by many candles all around it. I was still sitting by the fire when he came back with a towel and some clothes.

I was about to say it wasn't necessary, that he should not trouble himself with them, when he cut me off and said, "It's not every day a guest come to stay at my place. I'm glad to do anything to make you feel at home. And I apologize early. You might not get full attention since I had sent all the servants away for a week. After all, I was not aware of your arrival."

With that being said, I couldn't argue any further. He again led me to a bedroom and asked me to get changed while he prepare the supper.

The clothes he had given me were all old fashioned. But they were still as new as if no one had ever worn them.

When I came out to the dining room, I was awestricken by the amount of food that were presented before me on the table. The fact that it was done in such a short time by a single person was more fascinating.

The man was sitting on the very corner and called me to sit opposite him. I didn't make any further inquiries as I was starving and the smell was delicious. After having a few bite, I decided to make a conversation.

I found out that the man was called Jeon Jungkook and he was the landlord of the entire mansion. All of his family members had died in a tragic accident leaving him with a huge fortune. He lived alone with some servants to take care of him and the mansion.

As we were talking, I couldn't help but notice how incredibly handsome he was. He had a fine figure. His eyes were almost pitch black and they were huge. He was wearing old fashioned clothes like mine and wore fine silver jewelry. He also had a lot of piercings in his ears, eyebrows and lip.

And Oh God, his lips. As I looked, I couldn't take my eyes off them. I was looking at him in a very devoted way throughout the whole conversation. He was indeed very handsome. In fact, he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen my entire life.

 In fact, he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen my entire life