Chapter 1- The Rise of the Leader

Start from the beginning

While I'm drifting below the lake I realized that atleast I'm glad I got to see her one last time. I was happy to die however that's when I realised that she still has to stop everything but now she will be all alone. I won't be there by her side to help and protect her. I failed to keep my promise.

*Moon Goddess, please if you can hear my prayer, please help my mate. She won't be able to do it all by herself. Even if she does somehow manage to stop everything, she would still lose herself in doing so. She won't ever smile brightly again. Please help me Moon Goddess, to keep my promise.*, I prayed to the Goddess hoping that she would hear it and come to my mate's aid.

And as if my prayer was heard, I felt a warm sensation instead of the searing pain of dying. Then I heard a voice. Even though it maybe my first time hearing it, still it weirdly felt like that it belongs to someone, I've always known.

"It's finally time to come back, now. I've been waiting for you from a very long time to come find me again.", the voice said.

Even though it seemed weird, I somehow felt like I was moving or rather floating towards it. That voice somehow made me feel safe and as if it is a part of me. Shockingly enough, even my wolf Xavier recognized him as his human/owner.

When my blurry vision finally cleared, I saw that the warm sensation and voice was coming from the Leader's prism like prison.
I was surprised yet still I somehow kept drifting towards it. And that's when I felt it's warmth enveloping me, slowly.

The last thing I remember is that a bright light shined, blinding everyone, the very moment when I touched it.

**************************************
GENERAL'S POV
**************************************

"Atlast I'm finally free and reunited with my other half.", I spoke while invoking my powers, as a red glow surrounded me.

I surveyed the situation around me. Everyone had stopped fighting. The Madmen were on their knees and facing towards me as they bowed. While the others were frozen in their very place in utter shock and fear.

Then my focus shifted towards a very beautiful girl standing below, at the edge of the lakeshore. Even though she was crying and her face was completely soaked with her tears, there was something about her that felt like it was calling out to me.

I was wondering who she was, when I heard a silver of whisper escaping from her lips.. or rather a name.
"XANDER!.."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her in confusion while a swam of questions flooded my brain.
Who the hell is that girl? How does she know my real name? Why the hell does she seem so familiar? Do I know her somehow? And why the hell is my heart aching to see her cry?

I squinted my eyes at her and used my Vampire vision to look at her every detail. That's when I noticed her eyes. Despite the fact that she was still crying, her eyes were glowing Aqua blue.

'It's impossible! It can't be! She died ages ago!', it was the first thing that came to my mind....

But I clearly recall she's dead. Then who the hell is this girl?!...
Wait, could it be that the part of me that I left and which was later reborn in the human world knows her somehow...

*XAVIER! Right! You might know her too! I need to know everything he knows! Right now! I need those memories back afterall I am his other half or rather complete true self*, I commanded my wolf through the mindlink.

*You just need to know one and the most important thing. SHE IS OUR MATE! and I'm not gonna give her up no matter what!*, Xavier replied with a firm determination clear from his voice.