I look around and notice that's the direction we're walking in.

"You think she's mad at me?" I ask.

"Nah," Chase shrugs nonchalantly, "It was an accident."

We come to a stop in front of the girls' locker room.

"I'll go in and get her. Just stay here." I tell Chase before walking in.

"Ivy-Reece!?" I hear Niecy call out my name.

"Yeah?!"

"I'm in the back. Come here!"

I walk to the back of the locker room to find Niecy zipping up her jeans.

"I'm so sorry Niecy!"

I rush up to her and hug her with all my strength.

"It's...all...good. Can't...breathe!" She gasps out.

"Oh!" I quickly let her go.

"The more important matter here is your health Ivy-Reece. Are you okay?" She asks me once she catches her breath.

"Yeah," I say, "I think it was just a mixture of the stress and nervousness I'm feeling combined with the fact I was pretty much forcing myself to eat because I wasn't actually hungry."

She gesture for me to follow her out of the locker room and we link up with Chase again.

"You okay?" He asks Niecy.

"I'm fine. I'm more concerned about this curly-haired freak over here!" She points at me.

"Hey! I am not a freak!"

"I heard you were sexually." Chase smirks at me.

"Who told you that!?!?" I shriek.

"No one! No one!" Chase starts cracking up, "I was just kidding psycho."

"I'll give you something to laugh at asshole."

I go to punch his arm but I miss because I'm startled when my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and almost shit a brick. It's the doctor.

"You guys, it's Dr. Mason."

We all freeze in our spots and look at each other.

"Answer it." Niecy urges.

"I'm scared."