Halloween Special 🎃

Clumsily prancing down the stairs, Peter immediately began grinning when he caught sight of his reflection in a mirror. Wearing a dinosaur onesie that was decorated with the colors of his spiderman suit, he felt his smile grow even wider, swiftly twisting around in all directions to get a full view of his costume. His hood was ontop of his fluffy hair, showcasing the shape of a t-rex head with his iconic spider sign on its forehead, with the rest of his body being covered in reds, blues, and blacks. 

    "You ready, Underoos?" Tony called from the other room, a weary tone in his voice. Peter immediately began skipping towards his voice, slipping on the white tile floor as he went. Stumbling to a stop when he reached the door, Peter's jaw dropped in amusement as he stared at the people in front of him. 

The avengers, the world's hero's, Peter's idols, all stood in dinosaur onesies. Each onesie was designed to copy their hero suits, and each one was designed specifically to Peter's imagination. While most seemed embarrassed, or at least uncomfortable in their costumes, Clint and Wanda were thriving. In their onesies, the two bounced around, chased each other, and even threw candy at any unsuspecting bystander. Both idiots were equally as thrilled to have an excuse to wear something ridiculous. 

"Are you two done or can we actually get this started?" Pepper asked exasperatedly, only allowing a smile to form when she noticed Peter standing in the doorway. "You look great, Peter. Does everything feel fine?"

"It feels fantastic," Peter glanced down to his outfit, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. "Thank you so much Mrs. Potts. Everything is perfect."

"I'm glad it's perfect for you because I feel absolutely absurd," Tony sighed, attempting to fight off the headache that was forming due to Clint's endless shouting. 

"I feel like a pop-tart wrapper," Bucky quietly spoke, analyzing the cloth on him. Unfortunately, Bucky's onesie came out a little more silver and shiny than what they had hoped for. Nevertheless, he still looked stylish. "I think I'm going to reflect the sun's rays so much that I scare it away."

"You have always shone brighter than the sun," Steve muttered as he adjusted his own costume. Rolling his eyes, Bucky turned away from the other man, watching as everyone else awkwardly stood around waiting for Tony's instructions. 

"Well," Tony clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention, "Our mission tonight will be called Project Happy Peter."

"What?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"Project Happy Peter will be our goal to retrieve as much candy as possible without buying it ourselves." Tony stared at the people in front of him, "Since we're all adults, we unfortunately have a disadvantage. However, to keep you all motivated, there will be a prize for whoever collect the most."

"What's the prize?" Clint questioned, earning a glare from Tony. 

"You'll find out if you win," Tony stated, immediately going back to the topic. "If Peter end's up getting the most candy, then he gets the prize and we have to wear our onesies for a whole week. Even if we leave the tower and go on missions, we have to continue wearing them."

"Seriously?" Sam asked tiredly, already wanting the next week to be over. "Isn't that like dangerous to our missions or something? I don't think onesies really help with 'stealth' or 'basic respect'."

"Unless it'll 'cause a life-or-death situation then you are not allowed to remove it," Tony pointed an accusatory finger at Sam. "Which, by the way, I will be judging all situations you guys claim as 'life-or-death' so don't even try getting away with a wedding as an excuse."

"Damn," Sam muttered, regretting his choice to join the avengers. 

"What if we somehow tie?" Wanda curiously questioned. "Who wins then?"

"I seriously doubt that will happen but on the off chance that it does," Pepper shrugged, "We just get a ton of candy to eat, I guess."

"Sounds like a win to me," Natasha spoke from her place by the window, already munching on candy she had forced Happy to buy for her earlier. 

"Is there anything you'd like to add, Peter?" Tony glanced at the boy who was quietly laughing. 

"Nope, I think this is all good." He smiled, "Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it." Everyone mumbled out a 'you're welcome' or 'yeah, sure, whatever' and Peter immediately felt his heart swell with happiness. 

"Well, with those final words," Tony turned towards the front door, dramatically swinging it open,  "Avengers assemble."

------------------------------------

Spoiler Alert: Peter wins and the avengers have to go to several meetings with Fury dressed in dinosaur onesies. 

(A/N) 

Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful time and I hope you all scare a bunch of children. I went to a haunted forest on Saturday with my cousin and it was absolutely hilarious. Here's some things that happened that I thought were pretty funny but you probably had to be there in order to agree:

It was a no touching horror place (thank god) but my cousin accidentally bumped one of the actors so she was like "oops I think I just touched you, my bad G." and the actor just "you good." The actor said it in this very gen z way and I found it hilarious. 

At one point I somehow kicked one of the actors (they were crawling on the ground and I'm a blind mf) and so I quickly apologized and was like "omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kick you" and then another actor popped out and said "don't kick people, that's not nice," in this creepy ass voice. I quickly said "But I'm a soccer player how can I not kick people" AND THE ACTOR FR JUST "I'M A SOCCER PLAYER TOO OH MY GOSH WHAT POSITION DO YOU PLAY" and so I was just bonding with this creepy monster thing and it was great. 

For a large duration of the time, my cousin and I were following behind this one guy who was by himself (and was honestly the scariest part of the whole experience. He gave off serial killer vibes, idk). An actor walked past the guy and got all in his face in an attempt to scare him, but eventually just walked towards us. As he was walking passed us he just "we've got a loner up there. Poor dude, that's so sad. Probably got stood up by his date." AND MY COUSIN AND I W H E E Z E D. I don't know who that actor was but they're my best friend now. 

Ok I don't know what this actor was doing but they were like wiggling their hand's around, kinda like jazz-hands, so as we approached them I was like "aha jazz hands" and started copying them and THEY GOT SO EXCITED. They started jumping around while doing jazz hands so my cousin and I started jumping around doing jazz hands and it was a wholesome experience. 

This one actor came up to us with a rope and was like "do you wanna bite this?" and automatically both us just "ooh yes please" and the actor looked so concerned. They quickly pulled the rope away from us so we started saying stuff like "ayoo that's not fair. Let's fight for it" so the actor was like "I TAKE TAEKWONDO LESSONS YOU DONT SCARE ME" so I just "YEAH WELL I HAVE GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE" and then I walked into a torture chamber. Fun times. 

I've noticed I'm horrible at explaining real life experiences so I'll just stop. To summarize that night, I made more friends with possessed dead things than with actual living things.