And the game continued. He confirmed to me that musicals were not his thing while I adored them and had watched dozens of them, my favorite being Chicago. I told him how I dreamt of visiting Broadway during my time in NYU. I learned he was antsy about visiting Italy, he loved everything about it. The monuments, the language and the food; he was excited when he learned they would be going during their tour.

And the questions went on and on as time simply passed easily through us. We moved from the secluded lifeguard hut after stolen kisses and laughter, hand in hand towards the machines, the music and the lights.

His fingers were warm as they wrapped around my hand, his jacket wrapped around my shoulders as he guided me through the people.

"Favorite Starbuck's drink?" Ashton asked me as he led me towards the line of the Ferris wheel.

"Easy! In the summer I like the cookie crumble mocha frappuccino. In the fall I like the salted caramel one and in the winter I drink their peppermint drink." I told him, his eyes lighting up with amusement.

"A girl that knows what she likes." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pressing a soft kiss against my temple. "I like that." He added making me chuckle as my cheeks flushed.

"Favorite superhero." I asked him and his reaction was close to mine when he asked me for what my dream concert would be, which he was still offended I didn't say his.

(end of flashback)

I didn't learn what his favorite superhero was because we got distracted speaking about superheroes in general; about every single one of them. And although my knowledge on them was scarce, he took his sweet time explaining everything to me. His eyes lighting up the same way they did when he spoke about music or his family. And at the top of the Ferris wheel he kissed me, slow and sweet. And when he did everything disappeared around us; the city, the lights...it all cease to exist.

And I had let him do it again... I thought, tears still spilling down my cheeks as I turned off the shower water. I had let him come back and get under my skin. Because when he kissed me everything around me seemed to disappear, and then it was only me and him. I had become once again that girl he had met in the summer. The vulnerable girl who trusted him with all she had and who despite every simple mistake he had made, she loved him....

"Did you see him? He was obviously doing the walk of shame." I heard Lilly's voice say and I froze, my hand reaching for the towel. Was she talking about Ashton?

"Definitely! He was still wearing the same clothes as last night and all. Plus, I know she's your roommate and all but she is really stupid if she let that piece of hotness simply walk away after a good fuck. If he had stayed with me last night, he would still be in my bed." A second voice joined in, Lilly's friend... She-She had been with Ashton? Last night?

"Make sure she never hears you say that, she's definitely been pining about this guy ever since the semester started." Lilly said.

"I would be too; you should have seen the way he kissed last night and not to mention the way his body looks... They don't make boys like that in New York." Her words made me sick. I just couldn't get out of here unnoticed and I couldn't stay hiding inside the shower forever... And if they said they saw Ashton do the walk of shame... My heart sank at the thought but that definitely meant he had left.

"I can't believe all you both did was kiss!" Lilly said, her voice muffled probably by a toothbrush because I could hear the sink water running.

"I know... It was my fault, the second I mentioned Mia he went ballistic. It was like he was a different guy." She said.

Suddenly I couldn't listen to it anymore. I didn't want to know about her night with Ashton or how they knew each other. I didn't care. It had been a mistake to have let him get to her last night. She should have known better.

I quickly wrapped the towel around me and grabbed my things and tried to walk as quickly as I could out of the bathroom but Lilly's voice stopped me.

"Oh god, Mia?" Lilly asked as I slowly turned around to face them, her voice loud and shocked. Her eyes were wide as she realized it was truly me. "Were you in there the entire time?"

"Stupidly... Yes I was." I whispered. My eyes were probably still red from all the crying and unshed tears tight on my throat.

"We were... We didn't mean any of that. We were just talking." Lilly said but her friend had an unsettling grin as she watched me.

"Yeah, what Lilly said. We were just joking around. You've got a good one there, too bad he rushed out." She said, earning a glare from Lilly.

"Yeah... Too bad..." I whispered before I excused myself turned to leave.

"I'm glad he made it! I gave him your address but he was so drunk I wasn't sure he would have actually made him up the stairs." She added just as I opened the door but this time I didn't turn around to spare her another word. Doubt anything would of really made it past my lips because tears were streaming once again.

"Fuck!" I heard his thick accent say as I bumped into him, my things as well as everything he was holding falling or more like splattering all over the floor. "You got hot coffee all over me, Mia." He said as he looked down at his soaked and obviously ruined shirt.

"I-I'm sorry... I thought... They said... What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"I was bringing you some coffee as an apology, a simple I don't accept would have done just fine as well, you know..." He teased, watching me as I tightened the towel around me. "And they? Who are they?" He asked.

"My roommate and... And the girl you were with last night." I said, the words coming out harsh and cold. "Was one girl not enough? You had to come and screw me over too?"

"Mia I can explain... I wanted to explain before she-" But he was quickly interrupted. I wish he hadn't been... I wanted to hear what he had to say. For once I wanted him to be honest, like he should have been last night!

"Oh, it does seem we all know each other." My stomach knotting up as she spoke, coming out of the bathroom behind me. "I thought I heard your voice, Ashton. Didn't know you were coming back." She said; her tone mocking. She wanted to make a fool out of me. I watched with narrowed eyes as her hand rested on top of his arm. Ashton tensed underneath the touch and took a step back, glaring at her.

"Shut up, Bee." He muttered, reaching out for me but I was already making my way back into the bedroom. Ashton was right behind me, hands gripping the door frame when I suddenly turned around.

"You can wait out here." I told him, my eyes glaring at the tall and beautiful girl behind him. "I am going to get dressed... Try to keep your hands to yourself." And just like that I slammed the door in his face.

(Author's Note: Hey guys!! I know it has been a while and I need to stop taking so long between updates so I can stop apologizing about taking so long but... I've said it before and I'll say it again I obsess about things being perfect and end up taking FOREVER! I am so sorry about it but here is the next update!

And it ends in a cliffhanger... Big surprise there XD

So, were you guys right? Is Bee the big bitch you all knew she would be? What do you guys think will happen next? Where is Heather? What will happen to Mash? Hopefully all will be reveled in the next update of ASM! Haha

Anyways guys! Remember to vote, comment and share with all of your little friends! I love you guys and we are so close to 4K! I still can't believe it!!! <3 See you all soon in the next update!)