"Now perish before the god of massacre!" He roared as a massive black domain spread out from him and enveloped the entire area in the blood mist barrier.

NOW:

THIRD PERSON POV:

All the empowered could hear was a whistle for a quarter of a second. It almost had a tone of something winding up or gaining energy. Just then the 40 foot tall king Xenomorph in front of them suddenly disappeared from their site instantly. One of them Low-tiered empowered that looked like a squid/fish monstrosity, suddenly threw his arms up to block whatever was coming his way. But the next second his entire 20 foot tall form seemed to detonate into a bloody mist.

BOOOOOOMMM!

Then came the sonic boom that caused the air to shake violently, the ground where Percy once stood seemed to cave to one side and the rubble and dust was thrown the opposite direction he launched from. Some empowered in the direction were stunned by the blinding cloud of debris as they were pelted and slightly injured by the incredibly fast moving items.

"ATT-!" One empowered tried to roar out a command but then the boom hit his dead compatirate. Causing his scattered remains to scatter and cover everyone in a 50 ft radius, himself included.

"Fuck!" He roared as he tried to gain his bearings. But the next second another whistle was the only thing that could be heard. He blinked only to find a massive claw of the King Xenomorph in front of him, this being was simply too fast for low-tiered empowered like them to even react to.

"Immovable shield!" Thankfully one mid-tier empowered in this group seemed to react as a semi black shield covered the empowered that was being attacked. But it was useless.

"Pitiful." Grumbled Percy as his claw clashed with the shield. The shield that was cast by a mid-tier empowered that could normally stop at least one attack from a level 2500 to 3000 was crushed instantly.

Percy's claw didn't even seem impeded as it easily crushed the empowered he was targeting, his body exploding into chunks and his blood into a fine mist. Not even slowing down for a second Percy continued his massacre of the pitiful empowered around him. The empowered themselves fought back with everything they could but nothing seemed to work. The low-tiered ones were nothing but bumps in the road to Percy.

Each only taking less than a second to dispose of. Their levels that only ranged from 1700 to 2100 were nothing before Percy, his tail like a whip that sliced many in two the second they were in range. His claws easily ripping wings, heads, and bodies apart like they were nothing. Percy's skill [Flowing Fist] matched perfectly with this form. Any magic that hit him seemed to lose its momentum the instant it did and seemed to make him only faster.

Any physical strikes that found his exoskeleton seemingly only did the same. Percy was like a machine, he was faster than sound, he was more precise than a surgeon. He was more deadly than anything they had ever seen, he was a whirlwind of death they had never seen before. But as Percy killed their numbers never seemed to dwindle as more just came into the barrier. But as the low-tiers were simple cannon fodder the mid-tiers seemed to give him a bit of trouble as they got their bearings.

"Kill him you fuckers! For the Lord!" Screamed the first high-tiered empowered to enter the blood dome. It was a massive being nearly 70 feet tall that was covered in a shiny blue crystal like substance. He looked like half dragon half man with no gross deformities like many of the low-tier or mid-tier empowered. Instead he stood like a massive wall of power ready to crush anything before him. In one hand was a massive shield made of the same blue crystal as his body and an equally as big sword made of the same substance.

"Hmmm..." Percy stopped for a moment as he looked up at the soon to be thorn in his side, he was trying to save power for when he faced Gabe since he was more than sure he was at least a max level high-tier or even a low level top-tier empowered that was about level 4000 to 5000. With his improved stats it would be a challenge to face him. Hopefully he would be able to level up to about 2000 ish when he finished killing all these empowered.