• 17 •

Yoongi walks inside his and Jungkook's bedroom

Yoongi walks inside his and Jungkook's bedroom. He had knocked but Jungkook didn't even bother standing up nor even look at him. He sighs and slowly walks to the bed. He carefully sat down, hesitantly putting his hand on the younger's arm.

As he did, Jungkook just let him but stayed in the same position and stayed quiet.
"Honey...?" He says, voice laced with sadness as he sighed.
"I'm sorry" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"I'm sorry for what I did last night... I wasn't thinking" Yoongi says and Jungkook kept quiet.

"I know you're still mad but I will promise you that I will stop what I'm doing, hmm? I will listen to you... We will listen to each other... I love you and will do everything just to get your forgiveness" Yoongi says and leans in to kiss the side of the younger's head.

"You better mean that" Jungkook says and Yoongi smiles.
"I do... Pinky promise?" Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs, smiling before wrapping his pinky with the older's.
"Are we cool?" Yoongi says and Jungkook rolls his eyes, chuckling as he nodded.

"Yeah, you better keep that promise... I will literally slap you if you don't" Jungkook says, playfully glaring. Yoongi chuckles and then pecks Jungkook's lips. The younger looks at him in surprise before covering himself with the duvet. He gasps as Yoongi rips the duvet off and pinned his arms above his head, hovering over him.

"Hyung! Stop" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Hey... We haven't done it in awhile" Yoongi says, groaning as he gets kicked off.
"Shut up, it's early... Go make me breakfast" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles. Hovering on top of Jungkook again before peppering his face with kisses.
"I really love you so much" Yoongi says, smiling as he stops.

"I love you too, but get off... I'm hungry"

 I'm hungry"