• 11 •

"Yoongi hyung

"Yoongi hyung... Please, not today..." Jungkook says as he felt Yoongi kiss his neck. Yoongi was wanting to do it, but teh younger is busy with his work that he needed to finish. He didn't want to get mad at the older as he doesn't want a fight to happen, he's already stressed and doesn't want to add more to stress him further.

But as Yoongi kept on doing this, he slightly got irritated.
"Yoongi, stop" He says, voice stern. Yoongi realizes what he's doing, stopping.
"Thank you" Jungkook says, sighing in relief.

Yoongi remembers this, Jungkook got so irritated with him and they had a fight. The fight causes Jungkook to go back to his parents house and it last a week. Luckily, he had stopped and no fight happened.

"I'm sorry, honey..." Yoongi says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"It's okay... Please listen to me when I say to stop once" Jungkook says and Yoongi hums.
"I will, love... Don't stay up late, hmm? I'll be going to sleep, waiting for you" Yoongi says and Jungkook chuckles.

"You go to sleep first... I'll just get in later" Jungkook says, kissing Yoongi's forehead.
"Good night, babe" Jungkook says, staring at Yoongi before they pecked each other's lips.
"I love you" They both said at the same time, making them smile.

Yoongi felt the bed move, making him smile. Yes, he woke up to the movements. Jungkook sees his eyes opened, startling him.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi shook his head.
"No... Come here" Yoongi says, opening his arms for the younger. The younger smiled and hugged the older.

Yoongi kisses his forehead and the younger nuzzled on his face onto the older's chest.
"Are you tired?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll be the one to do the chores tomorrow... You can relax all you want"

 You can relax all you want"