• 2 •

"Min Yoongi! If you don't wake up now, I will come to your room and drag you off that bed!" Yoongi groaned as he awoke to loud screaming

"Min Yoongi! If you don't wake up now, I will come to your room and drag you off that bed!" Yoongi groaned as he awoke to loud screaming. He frowns, huffing as he opened one eye. He looked around, this place seems familiar. His eyes widened as he sat up, now fully awake.

"Wait... I was in my studio...? Why am I here?" He says, raising his brow as he looked around. He looks back as he hears his door open. He's met with his mother, who glared at him.
"Yoongi! I have been screaming for you to wake up now, can't you just wake up on your own? Aish" His mother says, huffing.

Yoongi noticed that his mother looked a bit younger.
"Mom... You look young..." He says and his mother scoffs.
"I'm only 40, Yoongi... I'm not 70" His mother says, groaning.
"Just do your morning routine and come down for breakfast, you're going to be late... Move fast, young man" His mother says and it shocked him more.

Him going to school? But he's already an adult.
"Why am I going to school? I'm literally 29 now, mom" He says, making his mother scoff.
"You're probably still dreaming, honey... You're literally 19" His mother says, shaking her head.
"Just move fast, you're going to be late... Aigoo~" His mother says before walking out of the room.

Yoongi is still confused, he walked inside his highschool. Everyone greeted him and he greeted back. He could see how shocked they are. Probably because when he was in high school, he didn't like greeting everyone so him greeting back must be a shock to them.

As Yoongi walked, he let out a groan as another person collides with him. He fell on the ground and he also saw that the person is also on the ground. Wait, he remembers this, he looks up and is met with someone he had always prayed to meet again. Jungkook.