• 6 •

Yoongi remembers the place where he first took Jungkook

Yoongi remembers the place where he first took Jungkook. Their special lake, where everything happened. Their first kiss. Their first date. And the place where he proposed to the younger. Jungkook smiles as he sees the beautiful lake that Yoongi took him to.

The sunlight hits the water perfectly and it's mesmerizing. Jungkook looks back at Yoongi, who smiled at him.
"Sorry if it's not what you expected" Yoongi says, scratching his nape. He knew that Jungkook likes it but he wants to hear it again from him.

"No, hyung... It's pretty! I like it, I didn't expect anything big... I just want us to have a very peaceful date... Well, this is technically our first date, but still... It's pretty" Jungkook says, smiling.

Yoongi smiles, nodding. Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand and took him near the water. Jungkook giggles and took his phone out. He decides to take photos of them together. Yoongi remembers this clearly, Jungkook will kiss his cheek as he'll be so flustered.

"Hyung, look!" Jungkook says and pointed at somewhere. Yoongi smiles and acted surprised, looking at what the younger is pointing at before he felt the younger's lips on his cheek. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, who bit his bottom lip, blushing at his actions.

Jungkook smiles, eventually looking up and making eye contact with the older.
"You're so cute" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook smiles wider, letting Yoongi pinch his cheeks.

The two sat on the grass as they watched the sunset. Jungkook leans against Yoongi and sighed in relief. Yoongi decided to wrap his arm around the younger and rested his head on top of the younger's.
"Thanks for today, Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says and Yoongi hummed.
"You're welcome... Will we go on another date again?" Yoongi asks. The younger giggles and nodded.

"Sure... We can go on another one~"

 We can go on another one~"