• 1 •

Yoongi sat in his studio, just staring at his work as nothing was working out

Yoongi sat in his studio, just staring at his work as nothing was working out. He couldn't concentrate, he couldn't make anything and it's frustrating. He sighs, removing his headphones and putting it down on his desk, turning his computer off after saving his work.

He stood up from his seat and walked to his bed, which is just a few meters away from his workplace. He plopped down, grabbing his phone from his bedside table and turning it on.

His heart felt heavy as soon as he sees his wallpaper, he always forgets to change it but at the same time, he doesn't want to. A photo of him and his late husband, Jungkook.

The younger had been gone for 2 years now and Yoongi wishes that he would just come back. He misses him so much. Yoongi blames himself for what happened that day. He was the reason why Jungkook's not here anymore.

And he wishes that if he ever have the chance to come back and undo his mistakes, so that his husband would still be here. But he knew that wouldn't happen, Jungkook's gone and he's now all alone with himself.

He snaps out of his trance and opens his phone and decided to just look through his and Jungkook's old messages. He scrolled through, laughing and smiling at the shared messages to each other. They were happy and Jungkook was the reason for all the smiles and genuine laughter.

"Kookie..." He whispers under his breath as he felt tears slide down his cheeks. He huffs, wiping away his tears and turned to his side, putting his phone down. He stared at the ceiling, sighing as he hugged one of Jungkook's shirt.
"I miss you, love" He says and closed his eyes.

Tomorrow is going to be another day that he'll have to deal with...