• 8 •

Yoongi smiles as he sees Jungkook celebrate their grade

Yoongi smiles as he sees Jungkook celebrate their grade. They had the highest grade in the class and they just received it. Yoongi remembers this, he took Jungkook out on another date and then they went to their special place, where they shared their first kiss.

"Hey, love... Let's go out" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods immediately, smiling wide.
"Yes! Let's celebrate this" Jungkook says, giggling. Yoongi chuckles, pinching the younger's cheek.
"Okay, then... Let's go" Yoongi says, offering his hand.

Jungkook smiles and grabbed the older's hand. Yoongi held Jungkook's hand tight, giving it a light kiss before they walked out of the house.
"Mom! We're going out!" Yoongi says, going back to inform his mother.

"Okay! Take care of Jungkook!" His mother says, making him huff. Jungkook just laughs, seeing Yoongi pout.
"But I'm your son!" Yoongi says and he hears his mother's laughter.
"Jungkook's my son too!" His mom says, making Jungkook smiles.

"Aww, thank you, Mrs Min!" Jungkook says and Mrs Min chuckles.
"You're welcome, my child!" Mrs Min says, making Yoongi sulk more.
"Gosh, let's just go" Yoongi says and left the house. Though on the inside, Yoongi felt happy with the interaction between the two. His mom immediately accepted Jungkook as soon as he introduced the younger.

The two sat by the lake as they watched the sunset. Jungkook leans on Yoongi's shoulder, holding the older's hand and squeezing it. They just ate somewhere and decided to have some peaceful time at their favorite place.
"Hyung... Promise me something..." Jungkook says and Yoongi hums.

"Let's not hurt each other... Let us stay like this for as long as we'll be together" Jungkook says, looking at the older. Yoongi looks at him and nodded.
"Of course, Koo... We'll stay like this forever... I won't let you go" Yoongi says. He leans down and sees Jungkook close his eyes... And that's when it happened... Their lips met. Their first kiss.