6

After that day, they tested the waters and Rix courted her properly hanggang sa naging sila. Everything was fine and happy. Nagkatrabaho silang dalawa sa mga dream companies nila.

"Happy anniversary hon" bati ni Rix sa nobya kahit nasa trabaho pa siya

"Happy anniversary. Let's eat out this weekend okay?"

"Sure. I'd love that"

They make time to call especially during anniversaries kahit busy sa kanya kanyang career. Their relationship was really admirable that some people really envied them. Including Rix's boss slash Manager, who was also his classmate in college. Luna.

Hendrix loved his girl so much na kahit anong papansin ni Luna dito hindi niya nakukuha atensyon ng binata but when she knew that he was dreaming of working under the company that her dad owns, she took this chance and got a position higher to him. To have a control over him. Especially during office hours.

To make things worse, Luna, was also a part of a gang. He was attacked when he was about to celebrate Mich's office victory, 4 years into their relationship, by the same people that Luna handles in their group to act as addicts and then her "people" came up and saved him. That's also the time he discovered how powerful of a woman Luna is.

It was supposed to be a simple thank you for her saving his life but no, she asked more from him. And that is to break up with his girlfriend and marry her instead.

Hindi kayang gawin yun ni Hendrix sa babaeng mahal na mahal niya that she gave him another choice, and that is to show her that he's not in love with her anymore, or else, she takes Michelle's life, including her family. 

Hendrix' PoV

"Nagmahal lang naman ako... bakit ba kailangan ko gawin to? Ha?!" Sigaw ko sa langit frustrated about everything that happened in the past months.

I see the pain in her eyes. I see how hurt she was, pero wala akong magawa. Ako pa mismo yung nananakit sa kanya.

Just leave me Michelle... just move on and don't look back... please... ayoko nang masaktan ka pa ng mas matindi... ako yung namamatay sa nakikita ko sayo Mich... bumitaw ka na... hayaan mo na lang ako. I can just... I can just kill myself after giving Luna what she wants... for hurting you so bad... just not you dying... I can kill myself but I can't let you die... at least physically.

If only I was one of those guys who's as powerful as Luna is... hindi ko naman gagawin to. Pero anong laban ko sa pera nila. Sa baril nila? Isang maling galaw ko lang pati pamilya ni Mich madadamay.

"Tangina gusto ko na lang magpakamatay" sambit ko as I lay down the floor, hopeless