You surprised princess?

When Izzy just finished her homework she ask her brother if she could night drive since their parents aren't home. "Sure just don't fall asleep!" Javi says to Izzy who is already getting the keys. "Hahahaha very funny." Izzy sarcastically says. And Izzy waves goodbye to Javi and lefts the house and goes to the car and unlocks it and goes inside. And she starts the engine and starts driving around Pine Ridge.

While waiting for the Green Light her mind immediately went to the new girl Fern. She was was cute but a bit nerd. And suddenly a motorcycle with a girl riding on it arrive at the side of the car. And Izzy stares at the driver feeling like she knew the driver.

And the drivers knocks on the window making Izzy stops staring at her. And Izzy rolls the window down. "Like what you see princess." The drivers says while taking her helmet off while fixing her hair. And the driver was the new girl Fern. Making Izzy shocked seeing the new girl can drive and actually looks hot in the outfit she was wearing.

"You surprised princess?" Fern says while smirking. But Izzy didn't and just kept blushing and stares at her. And Fern sees the green light and grabs something from her pocket and gives it to Izzy. And Izzy grabs the paper.

And Fern puts her helmet back on and points at the green light. "It's green light princess see you at school." Fern says and drives off. And Izzy looks at the paper that Fern gives her. " ********* Here's my number princess ;)" Izzy reads. And Izzy groans.

"This girl is gonna be the death of me."

Credits: https://www.tiktok.com/@wlwimagines/video/7133332842968354054