𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕🫧

Horrors At Night

Taehyun's head was heavy as if he head was filled with water his head bobbled back and forth in agony. Tie to a chair, he tried to break free but the ropes grasped his sides and untied the rope around him when Taehyun was finished he immediately put his hands in the hair as a gun was perfectly aligned with his face. He smirked as he saw who was holding the gun, Jonghyun Taehyun's father. He shot a bullet making Taehyun's heart sank, the bullet was too close to Taehyun's arm which made his tears escape his body as the bullet fell by.

"Was testing, now it might be your turn do you have any last words?"

"Yes... where Beomgyu? And why do you wanna kill me?

"His tied up with your step sister, oh I forgot to mention. I had a second family when I was with your mom.. You should meet your sister when your in the grave."

A gunshot fired and struct Taehyun in the arm,

"How could you?! I loved you as a father...."

Beomgyu busted through the door holding Taehyun cold body,  he cried in a paniac and Yunjin rushed to help Beomgyu, Jonghyun set up a bomb and Beomgyu and Yunjin they ran out of the building as they looked back it exploded in dust and debris they dragged Taehyun's body to the woods and this time the called 911. Beomgyu was scared at first but Yujin decide to call, not to worry the older.

( I just realized that I added a 'N' I meant Yujin as in Ive Yujin or Izone ) 😔

Paramedics arrived at the scene and when they passed while the drove by the building it was burned to a crisp, but one figrue stood there in the flames and made eye contact with Beomgyu. Even tho Beomgyu couldn't see the figure he knew someone was looking at him but he didn't know who.

Time skip 🤧

The younger was rushed in the hospital, the bright light traumatized Beomgyu. Taehyun's aunt Jihyo and his cosuin NingNing were there, Jihyo was in tears as the paramedics made they're way to the x-ray room to check on where the bullet hit him. Sobs and screams were heard as they couldn't enter the room, Beomgyu was sobbing when Jihyo grabbed him by the arm. She slapped him,

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY IN THE RIGHT MIND DO YOU NEED TO CRY?! YOUR JUST HIS BOYFRIEND AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM LIKE ME! LET ME SEND TIME WITH HIM. LEAVE."

Beomgyu panicked and ran away in horror and tears. He couldn't breath and tried to catch his breath.

🫧 Chapter Preview 🫧

"Hyung.."