𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 🫧

Struggles and Hardships

Jonghyun pressed the green button on the cars steering wheel to answer the incoming call. 

"Hello?"

Red light, perfect timing Jonghyun thought. And a voice spoke that dropped his jaw to to the ground.

"Jonghyun... your wife she..-"

"I know.."

Jonghyun was furious that she had to go, and sad too. But that also ment that Taehyun has inherited his mom's fortune and the house all three of them have been living in. Jonghyun hung up and drove straight to the family's house. Bursting open the door he ran in to find his wife in the living room, he walked over and handle her face and a tear fell. Taehyun's mom's body was weak and pale, suddenly a bang was on the front door and Taehyun entered and he was left speechless as the sight of his helpless mom was infront of him. He ran to his mom and sat next to his dad, his mom put her hand on the youngers face and pulled his face closer to hers so she can whisper in his ear. 

"My Taehyunnie.." 

Taehyun's mom gasped for air and took another breath, and countined.

"Please,.. take our home... my money and everything I own..."

Taehyun countined to cry, tear after tear his mom gasped for air. Until she didn't move any longer, 

"Mom..? Mom?..MOM!"

Taehyun heart sank and his body shiver, and his back coated with sweat. As he knew his mom was no longer with them, Jonghyun immediately pushed Taehyun to the side and "cried" to see his wife go. But things have been finally unraveling just from there, after Taehyun was pushed by Jonghyun he was confused. 'why did he push me?' he brushed it off while still wiping a tear. He got a text notfication from the group chat,

Gyu

STOP SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOUR SOCKS

SobingBin

I'M NOT EVEN SENDING U ANYTHING

Junboo

NEITHER AM I

PenguinSquadAttackBeom

I'M SORRY THERE JUST TOO CUTE

TaeHUH

Guys stop blowing up my phone something just happened

SobingBin

what happended hyun? 

🤔

PenguinSquadAttackBeom

is ur mom still ok? shes getting better right?

TaeHUH

i guess shes better now

Unread (2)

Gyu

does that mean we can vist u guys still?

Junboo

yeah can we?

Taehyun turned off his phone while his dad stayed with his mom, he walked into his car and drove to his home.'atleast shes in a better place.... a better place', he go out of the car when he arrived home. As he proceed to walk up the stairs everything hurted, as Taehyun swang open the door to see Yeonjun and Soobin making out on the couch and Huening Kai and Beomgyu playing uno. The younger took of his shoes and headed for his room with a little chu chu chu train following him, Taehyun turned around to see Huening Kai and Beomgyu looking at him.

"Leave i'm gonna change-"

"But you just got here tho-"

"Yeah I know but leave guys I wanna change-"

"Hold up Kai I have to ask Taehyun something just wait for me.."

"Ok gyu-"

Huening Kai  stormed out of the room leaving Taehyun and Beomgyu all alone..

"What do you want hyung?"

"I want.. you"

🫧 Chapter Preview 🫧

"Me too hyung"

(btw I switched deviece idk if yall knew this but I use the bubble emoji and idk if it is showing up so yeah and its my BIRTHDAY 10/7 😜🎂yeah bye!)