𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 🫧

Truth Untold 

( lmfo truth untold more like tree tong tong 😭)

Taehyun busted down the door fhis room, Beomgyu's eyes were wide open. The younger quickly closed the door and the told the older,

"You've gotta leave hyung.."

"Why? Whose at the door anyways?"

"My dad..."

Thats when the older's eyes looked staright ahead, he almosted dropped his jaw.

"I gotta change my clothes, turn around or close your eyes or something so you don't see me!"

Beomgyu turned around while the younger took off his t-shirt beomgyu took a small glance and Taehyun's back was beautiful his back looked like it was they back of a sculpture, the clean cut cornners and perfect edges. The older was sure Taehyun was working out, the younger took off his shirt and Beomgyu kept looking.

"I KNEW IT!"

Beomgyu turned bright red like a tomato, Taehyun smirked at the older and countined to change. The older instantly turned his head around and started to lightly slap himself,

"I'm done hyung, you can look now.."

And Beomgyu checked head to toe ( cool like a lion- ) anyways the older saw Taehyun as that boy, the boy of his dreams and that can cure everything.

"Yaa, are you going to say anything? Go hide before my dad comes or something, and when  leave lock the door on your way out."

"Ok."

Taehyun hugged the older, since he was worried. In face he was always worried that he needed a way to cope with it, he kissed the older on the lips before the older's lips numbed him until he couldn't move. Taehyun let go of his 'lover' and closed the his bedroom door, he locked the entrance door and went inside his dad's car instead of his and they drove off.  Beomgyu tried to get himself together before passing out, he took to deep breaths and walked out of Taehyun's and Yeonjun's house as he walked back to his home, he ran into Yeonjun.

"Oh! Hyung! Are you finally done?"

"Yes, yes i'm done-"

"yEs, YeS"

"STOP MOCKING ME"

"sTOp MocKING ME" 🥺

Yeonjun was about to slam Beomgyu into a wall since he was to annoying. 

"Is Taehyun home?"

"No, his dad came to pick him up or something.-"

"NO!-"

Beomgyu looked at the oldest of old and wondered if he did something wrong, 

"Why whats wrong hyung?"

"WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO BEOMGYU?!"

"ITS WASN'T MY FAULT HE WENT ON HIS OWN!!"

Yeonjun shoke his head in disbelief, how could Beomgyube so clueless?

"CHOI BEOMGYU DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED HIM?!"

"WHY?!"

"Because, Taehyun's parents are well-..."

"Well what hyung?.."

"Taehyun's parents are two faced. At least his mom is i'm not so sure about his dad tho,they have high expections for him, they want him to be successful like them."

"Oh- but how is that bad?"

"DON'T YOU SEE BEOMGYU?! HIS PARENTS SQUEEZE EVERY SINGLE DROP OF LIFE OUT OF YOU!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Beomgyu listen to me. If they have high expections for Taehyun, that means your parents also have hgh expections for you... you know.. like your-"

"NOPE WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM. I think I had enough of Yeonjun for today I can't wait until I get home !"

"I can tell, i'm gonna pick up Soobin. Ok? Well see ya gyu,"

"Bye hyung."

🫧Chapter Preview 🫧

"I don't care Taehyun"