𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 🫧

Hold Me Back

Beomgyu Felt like throwing up, his stomach turned as he heard foot steps behind him and then a hand on his should made Beomgyu's body numb and cold he wish someone saved him. On the other end of the table Yuqi notice her oppa was having trouble.

"Beom, you look pale are you ok?"

"Nah, i'm fine noona is it ok if I leave early?-"

Beomgyu's eyes started to water up and Yuqi lend him to the couch.

"Noona please take me home.."

"Take you home? We just got here!"

His parents overheard there converstation and Beomgyu's eyes widen, he could see his parent's faces especially his dads. 

"How about we have some mandu! We brought over jjajangmyeon!"

Beomgyu's dad didn't want to force his 'brutal' son infront of his sister and brother in law, but instead of obeying Beomgyu shook his head and he felt his head and he felt like he was on fire. 

"Beom!! YOUR-"

Everything cut off for Beomgyu and his ears where clogged with hopeless screams and small giggles here and there his body didn't want to move. As pitch black invaded his mind he saw himself infront of a mirror, it cracked when he touched it and Taehyun's face appeared.

"BEOMGYU!-"

Beomgyu's eyes with wide open when he saw his parents hold his hand, he seprated his hand from theirs and that when they spoke.

"We know you like him."

Beomgyu felt like vommiting at hearing his dad voice, he looked around and laid his eyes on his dad.

"Ok and? Do you still want me to get money from him? Are you not going to accept me? Is that how it is now?"

His blood boiled and brain hurted when he spoke. Beomgyu's dad got up and slapped Beomgyu across the face, it left a bruise on poor gyu's face that Beomgyu laughed and stared at his dad, his dad looked at him as if Beomgyu was crazy, and he was.

"See- You've gone crazy for a boy. Infact, We will never accept you."

"Crazy for a boy? Crazy for a boy? YOU MADE ME CRAZY! INFACT YOU AND MOM DID. SO DON'T SUGER COAT IT AS IF YOU SUPPORTed ME FOR MY WHOLE! YOU NEVER DID AND YOU NEVER WILL. I DON'T CARE IF YOU EVEN ACCEPT ME ANYMORE ALL I KNOW IS YOUR SELFISH AND HEARTLESS. "

When Beomgyu said that his mom was speechless. But his dad  got up and left the room holding his wifes hand and they stormed out. Beomgyu was happy they finally left and sneered, but stopped when he saw Yuqi go through the door and then he got annoyed a bit since everyone was checking up on him. 

"What was that about?"

Yuqi turned her head and raised an eye brow while Beomgyu looked down lifted his head instead of answering the question, he said.

"Noona, I wanna go home... Like really" 

"Its ok Beom, well go home but your not 100% better I want you to get some rest, ok?"

"How long am I staying here noona?.."

"Roughly 2 days.. You'll be fine.. speaking of that I have to go-"

She hugged Beomgyu and told him where he stuff were and left. Beomgyu saw Yuqi car in the driveway since he got a pretty fair view of the parking lot, he leaned back in the hospital bed an closed his eyes hoping to fall asleep. But he didn't, instead he reached over to get his phone and saw a text from Taehyun,

Taehyunnie

hyung r u at your house?

Gyu

No

Taehyunnie

can i see u tho? 

Gyu

what?

🫧Chapter Preview🫧

"Hyun- Stop"