𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 🫧

Author's Note: OMG OK YEAH WE AT CHAP 20 OMG YEAH MHM OKAUR 😜 TYSM WITH DEALING ME AND MY STOOPY BRAIN 😝 ANYWAYS BYE HOTTIE SLAY ATE PERIOD.

Stupid Love

Yuqi. He answered it and asked,

"Did you meet up with him noona?"

"What?.."

"Noona, you know what i'm talking about weren't you talking to Taehyun?"

"No! Why would I talk to your boyfriend?! HIS IRRELAVANT TO ME! PLUS I WAS HOME THE WHOLE DAY!"

"WHAT?!"

Hearing Yuqi saying that she never hanged out with Taehyun turned the younger's stomach and he stood up from the bed which made it even more worse. The ground felt slanted and it felt like Taehyun was walking on jelly, he fell on his knees. Why, why does he care? Taehyun doesn't care right? Beomgyu couldn't sleep does Taehyun care? OF COUSRE HE DOES! Then, what's wrong with him then? He laid there and thought or a while when Yuqi spoke since the awkwardness of the conversation started to suck the life out of her.

"Beomgyu, I don't know the girl. But if you really want Taehyun to yours take him and let him be yours."

"Thank you noona.."

A small pasue occured and both of them said good bye, Beomgyu only had to wait for the best tomorrow. He looked at the celling and decided to get a cup of water since he was a bit thristy, he switched the light switch and check the microwave clock, 11:15. He grabbed a glasses and got water from the water dispenser part of the frigde, Beomgyu slowed his steps when he was close to Soobin's room. He doesn't remember if Yeonjun stayed or not, but he could hear soft snores coming for the room. His bedroom door made it even more awkward by creaking when opening it, the sound was irritating, he hussled himself up and enter his room. As took a sip of water, it smoothen the rim on Beomgyu's throat and voice and he was finally ready to fall asleep.

Taehyun time 😛

Taehyun grabbed his backpack and was out the door, it felt like his day reseted or something. He shortly arrived at school and walked his ways though the halls just before the bell rang, classes started to fly by but 4th period was choir. To be honest Taehyun was an angel in choir he sang, listened, but something was off everytime the younger entered. He always felt as if someone was watching him, and he was right somone was and still is watching him, and he was right someone was watching him infact. 

"CHOI BEOMGYU!! QUIT STARING AT TAEHYUN AND FOCUS ON WORDS!"

Beomgyu turned a bright pink and was clearly to flustered, Mr. Lee had no mercy for the by and Taehyun could see it in his eyes too. Mr. Lee wasn't able to have a proper family since he was divorced and struggled to keep up with the newer generation, the laid back 56 year old must have not got his coffee since he was always grumpy-, maybe that played a role. Mr. Lee snapped his fingers infront of the older's face to pay attention, Beomgyu blinked twice and Mr. Lee stepped back.

"1 2 3.."

"Sing a song to the Mountains, sing a song~"

The choir sounded perfect and Beomgyu payed attention when he also noticed Taehyun glace a few times atleast..

    🫧Chapter Preview 🫧

"Sorry Gyu"

(I'm back yall 😜)