𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 🫧

Hospitatlity

Taehyunnie

Outside 

Gyu

?

Beomgyu heard the door handle open and saw Taehyun walk through the doorway while wiping his lips. Which made the older blush a bit but snapped out of it in a instance, the younger walked over and sat on the end side of the bed.

"Hyung how are you feeling?"

His voice felt like honey but Beomgyu didn't want to believe him too soon, as the younger asked he reached over and put his hand on the older's hand. Which made Beomgyu's heart skip a beat, Beomgyu felt a tear fall for his eye and suddenly he was crying.

"Hyung-"

The younger put his other hand on the olders face, Taehyun's hand felt nice and warm it felt like if a flower petal was on Beomgyu's face. His hand gentley strokd the tears way as Beomgyu slowly poured them out. Thats when Taehyun leaned closer to the older, a confused Beomgyu started to lean back, but the younger grabbed the older by the back and pulled him closer. Their eyes met and a shy smile appeared on the olders face and he closed his eyes. Taehyun knew it was time to kiss the older, he put his lips on the olders and felt Beomgyu's innocent lips his lips were soft and smooth it felt comforting to Taehyun to see the older and to kiss him once again. Beomgyu on the other hand liked the taste of the older, his tounge would sometimes lick the olders lips which felt nice. Both couldn't breath but it felt nice to kiss someone you haven't seen in a long time, as bot of them stayed like that for a while. Taehyun seprated  his mouth from the older, he blushed a bit. And both of them smiled Beomgyu got on top of the older in some random fashion and the older started to kiss Taehyun's neck. 

"Hyung- stop-"

Taehyun felt Beomgyu lick and bite his skin, it felt nice Beomgyu continued still kissing the younger's neck when he slid his hand under Taehyun's shirt. Taehyun reached over at the older's hand and stopped him last second, Beomgyu stopped and looked at the older.

"Why? Why you stopped?"

"I'm not ready yet hyung-"

Beomgyu go off the younger and Taehyun got off the bed and stood there, and asked.

"When are you still staying here hyung?"

"For 2 days.. Why?"

Taehyun shrugged and went closer to the door when Beomgyu pulled his arm. Taehyun looked at Beomgyu with shy eyes and kissed Beomgyu hand and excited the room. Beomgyu heart beated faster and faster until he lightly slapped his face,

"CHOI BEOMGYU SNAP OUT OF IT!"

as Taehyunlet he heard what Beomgyu said and decided to finish his journey back home. Who knew a relationship like Beomgyu's and Taehyun would bloosm from hate to hospitatlity, Taehyun smiled as he thought of the older. He struggled to contain himself thinking of how Beomgyu's hand was gonna go up his shirt with his slim pretty hands, how his long fingers felt like glades on skin and how they were gonna cut his skin. Deadly but gentle, was that how the older acted? Oh well, Taehyun will have to find a way around the deadly part.

🫧Chapter Preview🫧

"Really Hyung?"