𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 🫧

Possessive & Obession

Huening Kai hated to park side ways, he got out of the drivers side and walked up the stairs to Taehyun & Yeonjun's house. He rang the doorbell, the doorbell made a soft ring and Yeonjun opended the door,

"Oh hey kai, Hyun's already asleep but do still wanna come in?"

"Sure, we can talk about him anyways."

both of them sat on the couch and Yeonjun confessed the werid behavior that he has been experiencing lating.

"So he really thought you were Beomgyu?"

"Yeah, He should talk to Beomgyu anymore and Me and My Soobin don't know what to do."

"Maybe.."

The younger really didn't wanna say this and hurt his hyungs, the Older raised a brow,

"We shouldn't be friends with Beomgyu anymore.. if his playing and hurting Taehyun with words."

"No."

Taehyun stepped out of the shadows and shot a death glare at Huening kai and walked over and grabbed by the collar and was about to slap him, tears slowly ran down from Huening Kai's face. In the perfect momment Yeonjun, grabbed Taehyun's wrist, Taehyun let go and backed up the older screamed at him.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! KANG TAEHYUN WOULD YOU REALLY HURT SOMEONE FOR BEOMGYU?!"

Taehyun stared and laughed he smiled and spoke,

"Sorry, hyung if you wanna throw him out than you have to throw me out too."

"WHY, why, why hyun why him?"

Hyukai stood up and more tears slowly fell they felt like stings. 

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM. ITS NOT MY FAULT I LOVE HIM!" 

He knew it was his fault, that he loved a psycho but he could keep it in,

"TAEHYUN GO TO SLEEP OR ME AND HUENING KAI ARE LEAVING YOU HERE BY YOURSELF."

that was the one threat that always scarred Taehyun being left alone. Huening kai instantly left expecting the older to come but he stayed he hugged the younger since he cared for Taehyun like he was his brother he wished he could be with Soobin every night but he can't. Taehyun cried in his arms and wanted Beomgyu and wanted to play hide and seek and everything. Yeonjun sent the younger to bed and called his bunny. Soob's phone rang and he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello....?"

"Hey bunny~"

"Hi hyung is everything alright?..."

"Nope..., Taehyun is losing his mind without Beomgyu"

"Ah, I tell him your coming over he doesn't like when you come over by yourself .. I wanna cuddle with you more too hyung."

"I love you bunny,"

"I love you too hyung"

Soobin closed his eyes and couldn't wait for his hyung to come he went to sleep, and maybee Taehyun could survie without Beomgyu, for once. That day which was tomorrow,

"Gyu, Yeonjun is coming over.."

"AGAIN OMG-, I'm going to hyun's house again.."

after he left Soobin waited for his hyung he heard the doorbell and opended the door, Yeonjun hugged his boyfriend and kissed him. They're lips kept moving Soobin stopped and told the older,

"Hyung we should cuddle, told you I wanted to cuddle with you" :(

they appoarched eachother and hugged eachother and kissed eachother a few times but they mostly cuddled. Beomgyu made his to Taehyun house, he didn't want but he hand no choice.

🫧 Chapter Preview 🫧

"Let's play hide and seek hyung!"