𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 🫧

Heart & Head Are Hurting

Taehyun's eyes felt sore as he kept crying he remebered all the games of hid and seek all the times Beomgyu finally gave in, Taehyun went out and remembered the fight

*Flashback*

"IT'S A  FAKE RELATIONSHIP HYUNG! JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! KANG TAEHYUN YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

Taehyun sighed and said,

"Hyung, I'll change for you! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HYUNG..."

"I knew it, you don't think of yourself. Oh my presious Taehyun!~"

Hyun's eyes were like bright laterns in the sky. But his Hyung had plans, Beomgyu smiled his poisonous eyes lighten up,

"You always come running back don't you?"

Beomgyu grabbed the younger's chin,

"My hyun is innocent and clingy..."

Taehyun smiled. 

"But my hyun, FAILS.. at keeping his HANDS TOGETHER."

He aggressviely let his hands go from the younger's chin and Taehyun head fell to the ground he felt nothing, he was num.

"I'm going, you always ruin it hyun..."

"NO NO PLEASE, BEOMGYU I'LL CHANGE FOR YOU!"

The worse thing Taehyun said to Beomgyu was,

"I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU HYUNG! PLEASE"

at this point Taehyun was on his knees grabbing onto the older, the older grabbed him and slammed him against the wall.

"You know what you can do for me?~" 

The older whispeared that, in the younger's ears which tingled his ears and the younger was ready, he didn't care if he lost his mind for his hyung. The older didn't know what to say to the younger, he pushed him and grabbed his coat and put on his shoes and left. The same rountine happended Taehyun broke down and cried, it felt like he was only good at that.  * end of flashback* The doorbell rang and Taehyun slowly went to the door and grabbed the handle, he twisted it and saw a blurry Beomgyu at the door.

"BEOMGYU! You made up your mind, does that mean you finally love me?!'

The alleged Beomgyu didn't talk that much or did that much,

"So hyung, you don't mind if I can-"

Taehyun reached for The Beomgyu's hand and that when The Beomgyu screammed, a mid high pitch scream. Taehyun rubbed his eyes and he saw Yeonjun creeped out,

"Tae, you offically lost your mind for a psychopath like Beomgyu."

Yeonjun stood up and started to make tea for him and the younger. 

"I don't understand, you guys were fine when me and Soob met you but you guys changed not in a good way, tho."

Taehyun looked at the older, 

"Did I really lose my mind to a psychopath hyung?!"

"It looks like it, Taehyun I don't want you hurt maybe you should find someone else? Like Huening kai?"

Taehyun sighed and countined to drink his tea, 

"Speaking of Huening Kai wanna vent to him? He always has good advice."

"Sure let me try and call him!"

Huening Kai's phone rang, sorry guys I have to take this. 

"Its fine Huening Kai me and Beomgyu can wait,"

He went outside of the apartment, 

"Hello Taehyun?"

"Hey, can you comeover?"

"I can't, I'll come when im ready, ok?

"Fine, See you kai."

"Cya"

Hyukai knocked to be let in again as they countined to play the board game, hours and hours pasted, the the 2 choi's slowly fell asleep with Soobin holding an empty bottle in his hand. Huening kai took this as a perfect opportunity and slowly closed the door, in the hallway he lookd at the time and say it was 1 am! Bahiyyih most but sleeping already, he went inside his car and went to Taehyun's house.

🫧 Chapter Preview 🫧

"ITS NOT MY FAULT I LOVE HIM!" he knew it was but he could keep it in