Task 6: "Build Your Own..." (QF)

Start from the beginning

The headache keeps on making its presence clear to me as I get to the door and it opens. I stumble inside and drop my things as I sense the dizziness take over my actions as I lean towards the board. I grunt lightly to myself before I manage to stumble my way over to the panel by the door. I don't think straight as I try to bang the panel with my bare hand before I just rip out all the cables, seeing the lights around the door turn off. The sensors no longer reacts to my movement in front of it. Good, that means it won't be opened. I'll find a way to get out later...

I sit down on the chair and notice my hand is shaking from banging the panel. I turn my attention to the various screens in front of me. The sense of control is already getting to me as I spot all of the tributes trying to make their way towards the tower, to where I am. Unfortunately, they'll never be able to get here. I ignore whatever pain in my hand and manage to successfully lock off the Arenas so that the other tributes can't get to where I am. Everybody seems to be down in the Castle-Arena by the looks of it...all but one. I'll take care of her later.

I manage to find an option-menu in a display in front of me as I see the various tools that I can use for the Arena in play right now. Castle? Way too lazy and boring, Silka. A maze on the other hand... My hand is trembling and my head is playing against my strengths as I hit the button that sees the entire Castle-Arena transform into the Maze-Arena that I want. I watch intrigued as all the walls in the Castle falls down on the ground, forming the maze's walls. Some of the tributes are separated from each other. Others are simply smashed for not paying proper attention. Despite of the headache and the injured hand I can't help but chuckle to myself.

On the screen, a new option pops up: *Traps*. Hmm, even more intriguing. I look up on the map of the maze to see where the various tributes are and where the traps are located. Every single tribute is heading towards one of them. This sure is going to make some fine entertainment. My head seems to give me a break all of a sudden and I make sure to take advantage of it as I find the headset further to my right. Hmm, perhaps I should make an introduction of my plans for them down there...

"My fellow tributes, or should I say criminals. I'm sure you all can hear who this is so I'm gonna save the so-called pleasantries and tell you what's going to happen." I start menacingly if I may say so myself. "I, the Joint-Wrecker, can see and control every single detail and death in this maze that you are now in. I assure you, it will be remembered as one of the most gruesome and horrible...and let's not forget painful cause of deaths in the history of Panem!"

I start before I remember there is in fact an entire nation watching. "Dear public of Panem, this is now Joint-Wrecker's Maze-Games. Watch and remember how lucky you are not to be in it..." I let out just as menacingly before I see the tributes are starting to run around like brainless fools.

They are all starting to run in the completely wrong directions and I have to hold back on how pathetic they look. I guess this is my queue to play little mind-games with them seeing that I can watch their every move. I see poor Raelynn is heading towards a dead-end. "You better be careful with where you go next, Raelynn..." I let out in a deep and unnerving tone as she turns around confused before she runs right back the way she came. I lean back on the chair with a smile as I take the headset off for a moment. "Run all you want, fools, I see your every move..."

I decide to let Raelynn go for a moment as I find someone else I want to torment for a little while: Rory. "Oh, Rory, I'm gonna have my fun with you." I see he's stuck at a cross-roads as I take the headset back on my head. "No matter where you go, you won't get out of there alive..." I let out all of a sudden and he stumbles backwards before he tries to cover his ears. "Cover your ears all you want, but I will find you and I will kill you, even if I have to do it with my bare hands..." I let out as I shock him and have my way with him before someone else catches my attention. "That's it for now, Rory, but don't hold your breath. I won't be gone for long..."