Chapter 4: its my party, ill be toxic if i want to

(This takes place after the festival, also Lizzie is in italics so slay ig)

<3rd person pov>
Katherine is pacing around her room in silence, thinking about they events of the festival. "If i were to choose Shelby i would have unlimited magic but if i choose joey i would have unlimited gifts." This was obviously an issue to take to a married person. So of to Animalia she went to consol with Lizzie.

"Hellooo?" She called to the city of foxes, frogs, and a cat?! Katherine walks over to them and sits down. "Hello Mx, can i ask you for some help in the love department?" "AH!" Thé cat yelled "You cant just walk up to someone like that! You'll get your face clawed off!!!" ''Sorry, sorry! But i still need help, 2 people are in love with me and i dont know what to do! Can you help?" "Of couse!"

*one long conversation and a trauma dump later*

"So? Choose both of them, ez" "but they wont let me! They hate each other too much." "Then say you aren't dating the other, victimless crime." The cat yapped. "There are literally TWO WHOLE VICTIMS in that crime!" "Well, try it, both teams are happy and you get x2 the amount of shinys!" "Jeez, ill try it later ok" the princess said gloomily "well.. bye!" Katherine flew off before the cat could respond.

<Katherine pov>
Well, i mean, that really wasn't a bad idea. I may not like either of them but i could max out happiness for all of us and it would only take a few letters "confessing my love for them"... i might as well try it.

It's so short because i just got an "H" in math😭😭