Chapter 1: closets through and through

Hi it's me, the author, this is my first fanfic so please be aware that this is terrible and really bad so yk😭

<Katherine's pov>
It's a lovely morning, the other emperors are probably just waking up, but me, I haven't slept AT ALL OMFG. I wanted to make a cool hat for fun but it lasted a bit longer then I had expected D:. I walk to kitchen to grab a snack, but not before I hear a pounding on my door. "KATHERINE LET ME INNN!!!" Based on their voice, I can safely assume it's Shelby. I fix my bed head and answer the shaking door. "Hi shu-" I can barely get out my words before she shoves me aside, closes the door, and... hides in the closet?

Joey then shoves my door open with the force of a- IS THAT A FUCKING GLOCK IN HIS HAND?!?! He pauses and starts to "calmly" talk to me "hey Katherine have you seen shubble?" He is obviously very mad. I can tell that I shouldn't give her away "she, uh, jumped out the window! Totally!" No way he's buying it, I'm a terrible liar, and that's no lie! "I don't really believe you but you are my girlfriend~ so I believe you!" I can't believe that worked, omg. Joey then heads out the door, I'm to tired to even try and perceive what just happened so I just walk over to the closet and let Shelby out.

<Shubble pov>
I exhale as I hear the front door slam, "I'm not gonna get shot!" I whisper to myself as the closet door opens, I see Katherine on the other side, thank arceus I'm safe from death. "Get out." Katherine says bluntly, I examine her messy hair and her clothes, she's still pretty as ever, thinking this I discreetly cast an illusion spell while I walk out of the closet, I would hate for her to see me looking like a tomato when I'm around her.

She leads me to her couch and we sit down. "So... why was Joey trying to shoot you, I'm very curious." Shit, there is no way in hell I'm gonna tell her that me and Joey were both fighting over her, but before I can give an impromptu answer, she cuts me off. "Y- you don't have to answer if you don't want to I get it I mean-" "hey, hey" I say calmly "it's fine it's just a touchy subject for me, but maybe later, k?" Katherine stops and starts to giggle, "ok
:D!" My god, she's just so... how would I say this, she's so... pretty<3
First fanfic and I already dislocated my knee omfg life needs 2 b fr😭😰

 pretty<3First fanfic and I already dislocated my knee omfg life needs 2 b fr😭😰

Also here's a cute photo! (Thx moot)