Chapter 5: player fr fr

<shubble pov>
Oh jeez, there's a new letter in my mail box, no wax on the outside either so it was obviously made in a hurry. I open it up and it says:

My dearest Shelby,

The Sunday you told me how you felt was probably the worst and best day of my life. I may of not said this that day but i love you so much, to the fullest extent my heart can. I didn't want to hurt joey though, he's so sweet and doesn't deserve that type of hurt, but neither did you when i said no. I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you this, i hope you still like me after everything I put you through. Please respond as soon as possible.

Forever yours, Princess Katherine <3

Oh. My. Pearlescent moon.
I carefully write a letter back, seal it, and send it out. Hoping the academy doesn't get this instead.

<Joey pov>
Oh yay! A new letter in my mail box, although he's my enemy, i cant help but hope its skeletron asking to fight. It's starting to get boring with Xisuma and Cleo. Hmmm, its a letter from Katherine, odd but ok! I open the letter and it says:

My dearest Pirate Joe,

The Sunday you told me how you felt was probably the worst and best day of my life. I may of not said this that day but i love you so much, to the fullest extent my heart can. I didn't want to hurt Shelby though, she's so sweet and doesn't deserve that type of hurt, but neither did you when i said no. I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you this, i hope you still like me after everything I put you through. Please respond as soon as possible.

Forever yours, Pirate Katherine <3

Oh. My. Ocean queen.
I pack up a few diamonds in a box with a letter, blushing throughout the entire ordeal.

<text pov>
{@morning_joe} Hey Xisuma! Can you go deliver this 2 Katherine 4 me?
{@cool_x} sure, but u owe me 1, k?
{@morning_joe} bet

I'm dying send help😭