Everyone gives her good replies, even though they all just ate some worms.

Rayla: Good. 'Cause it's time to go.

Y/n: Why? Has someone caught up with us?

Callum: We've only been here two days.

Rayla: Danger's coming for us, I know it. The longer we stay here, the higher the risk. Like Y/n said, someone might be catching up to us.

Lujanne: Hmm, they're right. The night the Dragon Prince was born, and Y/n got their wings . . . I sensed something amiss. Those strange purple wisps . . . Dark forces are pursuing you.

Y/n reached up and held their dragon necklace. They honestly felt uneasy about the sudden changes. 

Rayla: Nobody likes dark forces, which is why . . .

She makes a guesture with both hands, indicating that they have to leave.

Ezran: Making use of those two hands, huh?

Rayla: You bet. Besides, we've got precious cargo to deliver. War is coming like the world's never seen, unless we get the wee dragon home to his mum.

Ezran: But Zym, he's so little. He still needs to learn how to fly, and Y/n does too.

Lujanne: You two seem to have a special connection to the dragonling. Perhaps you could teach him?

Ezran: Us? We could try.

Y/n's wings flutter a bit. They almost forgot about them.

Callum: And I was hoping to learn something about Moon Magic while we're here.

Lujanne: Hmm. I could show you some things.

Rayla: Hey! I thought you were on my side?

Callum: A few more days, Rayla, that's all we're asking.

Y/n: Don't worry, Rayla, we'll leave soon.

Rayla: Fine. One extra day. One! But I'm serious about the danger. I'll keep patrolling. Everyone else, stay on your toes! Except you two. You work on getting off those toes.

She gestures to both Y/n and Zym. Zym yips sheepishly.

Y/n: We know, Rayla. We'll be careful.

Callum goes off with Lujanne to learn about Moon magic. Rayla leaves to patrol, and the rest try to get Zym and Y/n to fly. Right now, they were both standing on a high rock.

Ezran: Okay, it's time to buckle down and get to work. Flying is a natural and beautiful thing. Now, that doesn't mean it's going to be easy.

Bait keeps croaking and interrupting Ezran.

Ezran: You don't need to keep doing that. Ready, Zym, Y/n? Wings out . . . and flap!

Zym looks over the edge, skeptical about this. Y/n recreates the flapping motion and flies for a second, before they come crashing to the ground. They land in a bush.

Y/n: I'm okay!

They get out of the bush, multiple twigs stuck in their wings. They walk over to Ezran.

Y/n: Come on, Zym! Just follow my movements.

Y/n creates a flapping motion with their wings. He tries to follow, but only ends up falling off the side.

Ezran: Oh, no, are you okay?

His head peaks over the edge.

Ezran: One more time. We'll try it nice and slow. Fllllaaaaapppp . . .