Ch7. Do you want me?

Mulai dari awal

Dan was taken aback but quickly responded, his hands finding their way to Jaekyung's shoulders as he deepened the kiss.

You are mine Dan, Jaekyung thought.

Dan moaned through his lips, feeling something he never felt before. His hands went from Jaekyung's shoulder to Jaekyung's hair, his grip getting tighter. Dan felt Jaekyung smirking through his lips. While Jaekyung was holding Dan tightly by his waist on his lap, he stopped and asked,

"Baby, have you never kissed anyone before?"

As their lips met, Dan felt a surge of excitement and arousal. But as the kiss continued, he realized that he was inexperienced and didn't know what to do. He felt shy and embarrassed, unsure of how to respond.

"No" Dan spoke softly on his lips. 

Dan blushed, feeling embarrassed by his lack of experience. "It's just that...I've never really kissed anyone before."

Dan didn't know how to kiss, he was playing along as Jaekyung did. He wasn't sure how did Jaekyung find out, maybe he was already too experienced. 

"Good," Jaekyung smirked. "Let me teach you, baby."

Jaekyung continued kissing him like a meal. Not leaving any corner of his mouth and including the metallic taste of  Dan's blood caused by the cut on his lips by him. Until they started panting heavily, he stopped. As they pulled apart, Dan gazed into Jaekyung's eyes, feeling a sense of euphoria.

"You taste so sweet baby, I should have known you earlier."

Jaekyung started kissing every part of Dan's face and he went further down to his neck and started biting and sucking a spot until it became very red. Dan moaned in pleasure and loved the pain, he kept moving back and forth on Jaekyungs lap.

 Dan felt something poking his butt and stopped moving.

"Jae, can you take out your phone from the pocket?"

"I don't have anything there."

Dan's face reddened as he realised that it wasn't a phone but something big that was bulging from Jaekyung's pants. 

Jaekyung smirked and chuckled at his innocence.

He leaned forward. "Now, do you realise what effect you have on me?"

Dan nodded shyly.

He pulled Dan close to him again and continued sucking different parts of his neck. The house was filled with Dan's moans.

Jaekyung put his hands under Dan's shirt. He grabbed his chest and started pinching his nipples while still kissing him, making sure Dan would be full of pleasure.

"Jaekyung... ah...Jae... it feels so good...."

It was so fucking hot for Jaekyung to hear the whimpers from the pretty thing in front of him. He never wanted to let him go, probably even keeping him locked inside his room, where he would fuck Dan hard until he couldn't walk the next day.

"Jaekyung...ungh....uh.... Jae..."

Dan kept moaning until Jaekyung realised Dan started to fall asleep. Jaekyung picked him up in his arms and took him to his bedroom. Dan's tiny hands were clutching hard on Jaekyung's shirt as he fell into a deep sleep. Jaekyung was mesmerized by the sleeping beauty in front of him. 

"Jaekyung...I want you inside me...ungh"

Jaekyung chuckled, his baby already started having dreams about him after what they did. Jaekyung for sure would not take advantage of someone when they are not awake or are in the right state of their mind.