Yesterday, he spent an entire night looking after his father at the hospital and drove him home early the next morning.

After an entire night without sleep, of course he would look frail.

"Boss, here's your coffee." assistant Lee immediately handed it over.

Jungkook took it and slowly took a sip…

"Boss… have you seen today's newspaper?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Um… maybe you should take a look at it."

Jungkook picked up the morning newspaper, glanced it over, and saw the giant entertainment headlines that read, "Celebrity Jang Yeeun's midnight date with JC's prince, relationship exposed?"

After reading the news, Jungkook's expression darkened…

"So, Boss, did you really go to the Pullman for dinner last night?" Lee asked hesitantly because the Maybach in the photos was indeed the one owned by his boss. Did his boss suddenly start dating celebrities?

"Yeah, I did."

"So you mean…" Lee looked hesitantly at the president, feeling as if he was admitting to the relationship.

"So, who the heck is Jang Yeeun?" Jungkook asked with a grim face.

"Wait, boss, you don't know Jang Yeeun? You know that fantasy drama that's been on lately, The Investiture of the Gods? She plays the female lead in that."

"I don't know, I've never watched it."

Okay fine, you win , Lee thought.

Although the president never watched dramas, Jang Yeeun was on the news every day, and her advertisements were pasted on every street and alley. It was difficult not to know her name, and that was why he thought his boss was an alien sometimes. He clearly wasn't from Earth.

*

On the other side, Yeeun was preparing for a press conference.

The rumors had increased her popularity, and there were a lot of reporters outside, waiting to interview her.

Her female agent carefully asked, "Yeeun, was today's headline our company's attempt to increase popularity?"

"Of course not."

"Oh? I thought that our team planned it. It's great news, immediately pushing you to the hot topics list on SNS . You can use this opportunity to promote the movie that you're starring in that's scheduled for release next month."

Yeeun looked at herself in the compact mirror and smiled.

This rumor was one that she had never thought of, the meal at the Pullman was something she had gotten her assistant to reserve a month in advance.

She never thought that JC's heir would be there too, and she really regretted not recognizing him at the restaurant.

It would've been a great opportunity to suck up to him, but surprisingly, the media's irritating assumptions was a great help to her this time.

Maybe she could take this opportunity and actually begin dating JC's heir. After all, marrying into a rich family was every female celebrity's dream.

In front of the camera, Yeeun smiled sweetly, passionately answering the reporters' questions.

Finally, a reporter asked, "Miss Jang, can you tell us about your meal with JC's heir last night? Are you guys announcing your relationship?"

Yeeun pretended to be a little shy as she said, "About that, I'm not able to divulge any information right now, but if there's any good news, I'll be sure to share it with everyone."