Chapter 13: Happy Ending

It's finally early in the morning after the terrible event of the spirits patrolling the entire kingdom area that belonged to Rameses. Even when the guards noticed that they reported it to Rameses, the king was not happy. But when he remembered that his son went out that night, he was worried sick until Y/N came to the palace with Seti holding into her for dear life. 

Y/N smiled as she watched father and son hug each other in happiness. Rameses mouthed a thank you towards her and she nodded in response. Just as the hug was over, Rameses walked towards the human girl and gently kissed her, causing Y/N to be shocked at first but she slowly kissed him back. As they parted, Rameses gently pressed his head against Y/N's. What he said next surprised Y/N but she was also very happy. "I will set the Hebrews free. You made me realize that after you saved my son. Thank you."

And so Rameses made a big announcement that Hebrews were allowed to go with Moses. At first, some people of Egypt weren't happy with that but come to terms and accepted that they should indeed go. Moses thanked his brother before saying farewell and left with other Hebrews towards their freedom. 

And you know what happened next? Y/N was crowned as the queen of Egypt and married also Rameses. She gave birth to a son and a daughter, naming the boy Moses and the girl Huriya, the Egyptian Goddess that Y/N met. And so they live happily ever after.