Chapter 12: Saving Seti

It's been a while since Y/N and Rameses got into a fight. Y/N was being guarded by the guards so that she wouldn't get out of the bedroom she was staying in. She didn't know that Rameses was only worried about her and he wanted to keep her safe from what Moses was doing. He didn't believe that his own Seti, was going to die tonight because of the spirits.

Y/N came up with a plan. She grabbed her sheets off the bed and performed a strong rope to climb down from the open window. She was going to need goat's blood. it was disgusting, but she knew that in the movie, she was going to need it in order to survive. Moses ordered every Hebrew in the community to draw blood outside their houses since he was going to explore tonight with the spirits.

Y/N climbed safely down and once her feet made contact with the floor, she didn't hesitate to go where the goat's blood was waiting for her and once she got the things she needed, she went to look for Seti. She knew kinda where he was. Just as darkness began to take over, she saw Seti in the distance, casting a vase in his arms. Y/N began to walk faster as she saw in the corner of her eye that something white began to appear in the sky. Y/N's fear was there. It was the spirits.

"Seti!"

Seti stopped and smiled upon seeing Y/N. Just as he was about to enter the house, Y/N saw the spirits in the corner of her eye. Yer eyes widen and she quickly grabbed Seti in her arms. She quickly showed the spirits the goat's blood while Seti clung to Y/N as possible. The spirits didn't speak as they only looked at the blood. Then to Y/N's otter's relief, they flew away, leaving her and Set alive.