Chapter 6: Zippora

The comment caught Y/N off guard. She knew that Huriya spoke to her, the Goddess of Freedom. She knew her task was to change Rameses' heart from being someone evil. He was the main antagonist in the movie. The antagonist simply meant the lousy guy while Moses was the main protagonist in the story. But what did they mean about the sacrifice? So, Huriya spoke to them, or did someone else? Thank God they did not know the truth that her task was to change Rameses so Y/N must be extra careful.

Thank God also that Seti and Tuya offered Y/N to stay at the palace with a room of her own but she had to work... as a slave. Well, Seti offered that, not Tuya. In fact, Y/N saw how Tuya wanted to step in but being the queen, she had to agree to what the pharaoh would say. He was the boss. She gave Y/N a sympathetic smile while the girl accepted Seti's offer. She didn't want to live outside where there were evil people around. She could get robbed, kidnapped... or worse. She was different. She had blond hair with green eyes. She was seen as beautiful. Moses was astonished and so was Rameses the most.

Y/N was granted her own room and protection from Seti. The guestroom was beautiful. It was covered in beautiful decorations the themes of Egpyt. Y/N had a beautiful view of the city but what truly broke her heart was the slaves working. She really wanted to do something about it. But she was here to sacrifice and change Rameses' heart.

Y/N walked and stopped in front of the mirror. She looked sad but when she took a deep breath, she looked determined. She will change his heart. There's time and patience needed. "I will change him. I promise, Huriya."

Then there was a knock and a female slave entered. She bowed and was feeling nervous. Y/N, being the kindhearted she was, went immediately to the slave and gently helped her up with the kindest smile the slave had ever seen. "Please don't bow. No formalities when we're alone."

The female slave stuttered while blushing. "A-Alright. Uhm, the Pharaoh, and his queen are expecting you."

Y/N smiled still and nodded. She left the room while walking barefoot in the palace. It was nice and weird at the same time to walk barefoot. The floor was nice and cold. Y/N entered the place and immediately bowed seeing Seti and Tuya, causing them to bow back slightly.

"Y/N, good to see you. You look nice," Tuya complimented with a smile.

"Thank you, my queen."

Later~

Rameses was pushed by Moses and their reactions were priceless. They thought that they were gonna be on time but looked like it was not.

"Nobody will even notice," Rameses quoted Moses, who was looking awkward and embarrassed at the same time.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle. Rameses noticed her and blushed while Moses noticed it and was nudging him with a smirk. Y/N watched the scene as Tuya spoke to the princes. Rameses had been named prince regent and his job was now to watch all over the temples, even to start building. But the girl looked upset while down. Slaves would have to work again for Rameses this time and not for Seti.

Y/N flinched a bit when a finger was under her chin and pulled her head up. It was Rameses who did it. Y/N blushed a bit because of how close they are. They both started to lean in for a kiss when Seti broke it off.

"Hotep! Huy!"

Rameses pulled away just in time before it was too late. Y/N's eyes went wide upon realizing that Zippora was gonna appear. ANd you could easily guess how Y/N felt for Zippora. She turned away for a moment when she put on a look of determination. She's gonna help Zippora escape.