Chapter 1: Accident

Y/N just finished her usual boring day in high school. She just simply didn't like school. Simple as that. Why would she love school? There was nothing new, only boring stuff and listening to the teacher. You know...

But the girl was also a huge beauty with a kind heart so many people loved. She was strong, kind, and very minded as well. Whenever someone would be down, she was there. But today, Y/N got upset about the whole day. You see, she was a loner and didn't have anyone to talk to. Wasn't she suppose to have friends? Yeah, right. Some people were cruel to only be friends just because of how they looked or were rich. 

Y/N felt as if she was Lunafreya from FFXV. Luna was a beauty with an extremely kind heart. No wonder everyone wanted to be around her and gain her friendship and trust while it's clearly dangerous because you never know. Except, Y/N didn't have healing powers as Luna did.

Y/N entered the orphanage she lived in, very upset, as she encountered an episode at school of loneliness. She ignored the rude name-calling from other children around her age.

"Leave me the hell alone. I just want to watch The Prince of Egypt," Y/N mumbled to herself as she entered the room. 

The movie became her favorite, ever since she was watching it for the first time. I mean, who didn't love the movie? Rameses became her favorite and she liked Moses too but there was something about Rameses that spoke to her. Was it because how he ruled with an iron fist? How did his heartbreak because Moses ran away or/and after his father's passing? I mean, in real life, Rameses was like crazy infatuated with Nefertari because of her beauty, was he not? He even built a special tomb and temple under her name! But did she appear in the movie? If you looked closely at the reunion scene, you see some women behind Rameses' back. Was one of them Nefertari herself?

Anyway...

Y/N entered her room and slammed the door shut, making sure to lock the door behind her so no one could suddenly barge in. Movie nights were her all-time favorites because of popcorn, lights out and then you watch a movie. But it was sad doing this all alone...

Skipping~

Y/N was busy watching her favorite animated movie while eating popcorn when she began to get a strange feeling in her heart. She stopped eating and looked weird. What was happening with her? That's when her eyes went wide as she couldn't breathe.

"W-What's... happening...?" Y/N's voice called out weakly as she began to faint. She stood up but her legs gave out as she hit the floor. It was dark, some were asleep already or not yet. Y/N began to crawl so slow like a turtle or a sloth that she stuck her hand desperately in the air. 

"Help... me." Those were the last words she ever spoke out. She then went unconscious.