Chrissy drives you both to the bar, it's not far from Hawkins just about 20 minutes west of the town. You know where the bar is, you've driven passed it many times and know it's the busiest place in town. Chrissy parks the car nearby and you walk the final block to arrive at the front entrance.

As the name would suggest, you enter the bar through two intimidatingly large red doors, a neon red sign above the door spelling out the name of the bar

As the name would suggest, you enter the bar through two intimidatingly large red doors, a neon red sign above the door spelling out the name of the bar. You fit in with the exterior perfectly, black and red, sexy and almost mysterious. There's a long queue at the door, you can hear the buzz from inside already along with the thumping tunes playing loudly from the sound system. You and Chrissy join the queue at the back, surrounded by folks a bit older than yourselves, all dressed with that same heavy metal or rock star aesthetic that you've become to love and adopt for yourself.

After waiting a while out in the cold, it's finally your turn to enter.
"Name?" The man at the door, dressed head to toe in black, asks you.
"Uuuh, Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." You tell him, you've never had to give your name at The Hideout before.
"And yours?" He gestures to Chrissy without even lifting his eyes from the sheet of paper that is clipped to a board he holds in his grip.
"Chrissy Cunningham." She tells him with a smile. He runs his finger up and down the list, it appears to be some sort of guest list which you weren't aware of.
"Hmm, you don't seem to be on my list ladies." He tells you, with a tight lipped smile. You turn to Chrissy, confused as the guys didn't mention about needing to be on a guest list or anything like that.
"Ehmmm, well the band that's playing tonight, my boyfriend is actually the lead," you smile awkwardly, "he didn't mention a guest list or anything." You laugh nervously, wondering how to charm this man into letting you in the bar, you don't want to miss the show. His face lights up a bit at your words.
"Ahh I see, right okay, that'll be why you're not on my list. You'll have been added to the VIP one. Ladies you should've just came straight to me, you didn't need to stand out here in the freezing cold waiting in line." The man laughs as he grabs another list and sure enough, finds both of your names on it. "Come on in ladies, enjoy the show." He says with a grin as he leads you indoors.

You're almost instantly met with the familiar face of Matt, the bar owner.
"Ladies, you made it!" He smiles widely at you and Chrissy.
"Hi Matt, this place looks great!" You tell him as you take in your surroundings.